Close

"Countdown time" not shown in the product box of "Features Products" of the main page of some themes.

simonyan
7 years ago
#12547 Quote
Hi there,

We installed the clean nopcommerce 3.7 with "Seven Spikes Core","Nop Sales Campaigns" and your themes ALFRESCO, ALICANTE, Beaty, Fashion, Jewlery, LightHouse, Naïve, NeoFashion, Playground, Uptown.

"Countdown time" not shown in the product box of "Features Products" of the main page.

Did I miss some configuration? please let me know if you want us to raise a ticket.

thanks.

best regards,

Simon
Stefan
7 years ago
#12553 Quote
Hi Simon,

Thanks for the feedback. We have identified what the issue is and it will be fixed in a day or two. I will let you know once it is done so that you can merge the fix.

Thanks again.
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com
Stefan
7 years ago
#12591 Quote
simonyan wrote:
Hi there,

We installed the clean nopcommerce 3.7 with "Seven Spikes Core","Nop Sales Campaigns" and your themes ALFRESCO, ALICANTE, Beaty, Fashion, Jewlery, LightHouse, Naïve, NeoFashion, Playground, Uptown.

"Countdown time" not shown in the product box of "Features Products" of the main page.

Did I miss some configuration? please let me know if you want us to raise a ticket.

thanks.

best regards,

Simon

Hi Simon,

I ma glad to let you know that we have fixed the Nop Sales Campaigns display in all our themes. So will need to download the plugin again and use it in any theme.

Thanks.
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com
simonyan
7 years ago
#12596 Quote
Hi Stefan,

we downloaded the plugin again and checked it with all themes. It looks it still not work with thems "Beauty" and "Nattive".

Could you please check?

Thanks.
Best Regards,

Simon
Stefan
7 years ago
#12600 Quote
simonyan wrote:
Hi Stefan,

we downloaded the plugin again and checked it with all themes. It looks it still not work with thems "Beauty" and "Nattive".

Could you please check?

Thanks.
Best Regards,

Simon

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the reply.

Would it be possible to give us some more information on which products the sales campaigns are not visible. You should not that in the Nop Native Theme, the products that are displayed in the footer will not have the countdown timer displayed, as they are not intended to have any functionality like quick view button, add to cart button, countdown timer, etc. The timer will still be displayed on these products pages and also for the products in the home page grid.
When it comes to the Nop Beauty Theme, you can see that the featured products have some custom design in circles which makes it harder to add a countdown timer in these boxes. That is why we have decided not to render any buttons and additional information like sales campaigns in order not to spoil the featured products design.

Hope that helps.

Please let me know if this is the case.
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com
simonyan
7 years ago
#12603 Quote
Understood.

thank you Stefan.