Close

Carousel Product Sources

robplayblue
7 years ago
#12458 Quote
I want to do a carousel with a Product source of BestSellers in a Category can you please explain how I would achieve this.
Thanks
Robert
Boyko
7 years ago
#12478 Quote
robplayblue wrote:
I want to do a carousel with a Product source of BestSellers in a Category can you please explain how I would achieve this.
Thanks
Robert

Hi Robert,

With the JCarousel plugin you can show only the BestSllers from all categories and not a specific one.

You can try the Smart Product Collections plugin as they allow you to have a Category collection and show the BestSellers from that category in a separate Tab.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
iva1234
7 years ago
#12576 Quote
Hello,
I have created a bestsellers, but I want to put on the left side of blog post like in pavilion theme.How to achive this.
Thanks
iva
SDobrev
7 years ago
#12578 Quote
Hi Iva,

The Bestsellers grid that you are talking about looks like JCarousel, but it is custom code specially for the Pavilion theme. This carousel is made by Owl Carousel.
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com
iva1234
7 years ago
#12581 Quote
Yes, I've already bought pavilion theme and i'm wondering can I modify JCarousel somehow in source code or in administration to give him some widget zone to put him on the left side of blog posts gust like home page in pavilion.
Thanks,
Iva
hristo
7 years ago
#12590 Quote
iva1234 wrote:
Yes, I've already bought pavilion theme and i'm wondering can I modify JCarousel somehow in source code or in administration to give him some widget zone to put him on the left side of blog posts gust like home page in pavilion.
Thanks,
Iva

Hello,

if I understand correctly you are trying to copy the layout of the bestsellers/richblog area in Pavilion theme into another theme. Unfortunately this is not possible out of the box, but you can achieve it by implementing some custom modifications on your own.

First, the widget zone you are using for the carousel and the widget where the blog is rendered (on home page) should be "neighbor" elements in your source code (or just use the same widget for both). Also, it will be good if you wrap them together in a common parent, which will give you more flexibility when styling. The rest is only css styling.

Regards
Regards,
Hristo Gospodinov
Nop-Templates.com