Close

General Discussion

Support
8 years ago
#11873 Quote
Topic for general discussion regarding the Nop Uptown Responsive Theme.
myo myint han
7 years ago
#12029 Quote
Where can i see domo link for this theme.:)
Boyko
7 years ago
#12033 Quote
myo myint han wrote:
Where can i see domo link for this theme.:)

Hi myo myint han,

The theme will be released soon so then you will be able to see the demo (actually there will be 2 demos)
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
nikola.dragiev
7 years ago
#12150 Quote
Hello,

The theme has been Released. If you would like to take a look at it please feel free to visit the theme page or the two demos.
Best regards,
Nikola Dragiev
Nop-Templates.com
sapphire
7 years ago
#12189 Quote
Hello,
Is it possible to add some custom CSS to the image slider found on the main page?
I've started creating a new site http://wesellstoves.azurewebsites.net/ and instead of embedding the text "CONTEMPORARY" and "Sleek lines and sizeable windows....." into the image i would like to add it via CSS so it looks cleaner when viewing on a large screen.
Stefan
7 years ago
#12193 Quote
sapphire wrote:
Hello,
Is it possible to add some custom CSS to the image slider found on the main page?
I've started creating a new site http://wesellstoves.azurewebsites.net/ and instead of embedding the text "CONTEMPORARY" and "Sleek lines and sizeable windows....." into the image i would like to add it via CSS so it looks cleaner when viewing on a large screen.

Hi saphire,

One thing you can try is add the required HTML as a Title of the image. When adding a new image you have a Rich Text Editor for the title, where if you switch to Tools -> Source Code you can enter any HTML. So just enter your content with some css class. Then you can easily add your own custom css in the admin -> plugins -> 7spikes themes -> nop uptown theme -> settings -> custom head styles.

Hope that helps.
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com
powertexgroup
7 years ago
#12341 Quote
Hello Nop Templates Team!

We noticed the Uptown theme page features the "Nop Newsletter" plugin as a highlight. This is exciting for us as it's something customers have been requesting for some time. However, we're having issues with it actually capturing emails.  When we tried to consult the documentation via the plugin help menu, we get a 404.

We noticed in the documentation for the Uptown theme that there isn't a link to this feature, like the rest of the plugins. Your Uptown theme demo page no longer seems to be using it either. Are there known issues with this plugin? Or is it just perhaps my setup?

Any info is appreciated.

Thanks,
Powertex
Boyko
7 years ago
#12346 Quote
powertexgroup wrote:
Hello Nop Templates Team!

We noticed the Uptown theme page features the "Nop Newsletter" plugin as a highlight. This is exciting for us as it's something customers have been requesting for some time. However, we're having issues with it actually capturing emails.  When we tried to consult the documentation via the plugin help menu, we get a 404.

We noticed in the documentation for the Uptown theme that there isn't a link to this feature, like the rest of the plugins. Your Uptown theme demo page no longer seems to be using it either. Are there known issues with this plugin? Or is it just perhaps my setup?

Any info is appreciated.

Thanks,
Powertex

Hi Powertex,

This plugin is not officially released as a separate plugin that could be purchased.
That is why it does not have any documentation etc. We plan to make this plugin much more powerful and then we will release it as a separate plugin.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
rakyuzt
7 years ago
#13138 Quote
hi where can i get a trial version of this theme?
hristian.dimov
7 years ago
#13147 Quote
rakyuzt wrote:
hi where can i get a trial version of this theme?

Hi,

Our themes do not have a trial version. Each of the themes has its own demo where you can see how the theme looks like.

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com