Close

Carousel starting off with two rows

RichardS
8 years ago
#9840 Quote
I have started having a problem with my carousels in Chrome (not IE or Firefox) starting off with two images for the first item one vertically on top of the other.  This makes the carousel 2 rows high, but there is only one image in the bottom row and once it rotates off, there are no other ones displayed.  This is hard to describe.

For example, I have a carousel of manufactures logo's on the home page.  The first manufacturer logo is first and the last manufacturer's image is below it.  The carousel starts to move, the last manufacturer image rotates off the screen and then will appear in the proper order at the end of the top row. 

I can duplicate this as well with a related items carousel on product pages.  

Do you know what is causing this and how I can fix it?  I am using the motion theme and removed all the CSS settings form the Motion Theme Settings page, but that did not make it go away.  
iliyan.tanev
8 years ago
#9842 Quote
Hi,

Can we get a link to your site so we can see the problem ? 

Thanks!
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
RichardS
8 years ago
#9852 Quote
It looks like this is only happening using Chrome on my development machine.  I have checked it on four other computers, and it is working fine.  So, I don't think there is a problem with the software.  Thanks for checking.
Stefan
8 years ago
#9856 Quote
Hi Richard,

Thanks for the feedback.

I am glad everything is working as expected. It may be some browser version or configuration on your machine.

In any case please let us know if you notice this to happen on other computers as well.

Thanks again.
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com
joster
8 years ago
#10082 Quote
Stefan wrote:
Hi Richard,

Thanks for the feedback.

I am glad everything is working as expected. It may be some browser version or configuration on your machine.

In any case please let us know if you notice this to happen on other computers as well.

Thanks again.

Hello-

I've just started having this problem as well. We are running version 3.40 of nopcommerce.
SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.Core, Version=3.4.1035.13908, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.JCarousel, Version=3.4.374.12766, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null 

You can see the behavior here
Customers only see it this way in Chrome browser. With other browsers, it looks OK.

It is the featured products carousel near bottom. It begins with two rows, but with only one item in second row..then as it auto-scrolls, it corrects itself. However..it continues to unnecessarily occupy about 200 pixels of whitespace below it...

Can you recommend how to fix this in the CSS so that it appears consistent regardless of the browser being used?

Thanks!
hristian.dimov
8 years ago
#10088 Quote
joster wrote:
Hi Richard,

Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks again.

Hello-

I've just started having this problem as well. We are running version 3.40 of nopcommerce.
SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.Core, Version=3.4.1035.13908, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.JCarousel, Version=3.4.374.12766, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null 

You can see the behavior here
Customers only see it this way in Chrome browser. With other browsers, it looks OK.

It is the featured products carousel near bottom. It begins with two rows, but with only one item in second row..then as it auto-scrolls, it corrects itself. However..it continues to unnecessarily occupy about 200 pixels of whitespace below it...

Can you recommend how to fix this in the CSS so that it appears consistent regardless of the browser being used?

Thanks!

Hi joster,

We tried to reproduce it on all of our machines will all browsers, not only the Chrome, and we couldn't reproduce it. Would it be possible to record a video with the problem and submit a ticket in our system so that we can see what is happening?
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com