Close

Feature Requests

Support
8 years ago
#9513 Quote
Help make Nop-Templates products better. Share your ideas or feature requests related to the Nop Sale Of The Day plugin for nopCommerce.
eadameg
7 years ago
#13141 Quote
SUGGESTION It would be great to set conditions (filters) for selected specification attributes
eadameg
7 years ago
#13142 Quote
SUGGESTION It would be great to set conditions (filters) for selected specification attributes
anton_ivanov
7 years ago
#13145 Quote
Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion. User feedback really helps us to make our products better and more user-friendly.

Can you suggest this over at our UserVoice?

Also, I would kindly ask you to not duplicate posts.
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
eadameg
7 years ago
#13148 Quote
anton_ivanov wrote:
Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion. User feedback really helps us to make our products better and more user-friendly.

Can you suggest this over at our UserVoice?

Also, I would kindly ask you to not duplicate posts.

Thank you. Sorry for the duplication. I don`t know how it happened. Maybe I clicked twice.
jirwin
6 years ago
#14054 Quote
Suggestion: I would like to have a sale of the day where I discount one product a day for X number of days. Right now, if I wanted to do this for, say, 10 days I would have to set up 10 different offers, each with one product specified and one day scheduled (let me know if there is another way). This is time consuming and cumbersome.

One way I can think of addressing this would be to add an extra product condition. The system could check to see if tier pricing was in place for a certain date. If so, the product is considered part of the sale, if not it is not.
jirwin
6 years ago
#14055 Quote
Suggestion #2: It would be beneficial to allow custom titles to be specified (and also to include the product name) and also for additional information about the sale to be specified. If I'm having a sale it is likely related to a specific occasion (Christmas, Black Friday, etc.) and some text would help indicate to end users what is going on.
hristian.dimov
6 years ago
#14059 Quote
Hi jirwin,

Could you please suggest your ideas in our UserVoice portal so that other customers can vote too. In this way, we can track which features are the most needed by our customers.

Thanks!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
jakubz
2 years ago
#21785 Quote
Hi few requests.

1. Give new column on sale list. If we have 3 x title "SALE" we don't know which is which one.
2. "Title" should have option to add there link... in our case category with sales (like black sale).