Close

Whats Wrong With Motion Theme?!?!?

mail2mhm
8 years ago
#9425 Quote
Hi
We had The Motion Theme with all of its plugins
on the 3.40 version of Nopcommerce and I easily dare to say we didn't have any problem with the performance or any bug and error even once, but from the day of upgrade to 3.50 version or 3.60 version we've faced lots of bugs and errors. We Hosted only this website  on our own dedicate server with Windows 2012 R2 and MSSQL 2014 Enterprise and more than 36GB of ram with 2 CPUs witch totally have 16 Cores, but unfortunately we face the massage "Application Started" daily. during all this time we tried every single way for tuning the IIS and MSSQL for solving this problem but none of them succeed and still haven't solve the problem and error yet. Now we look up this website daily to see if there is any good and stable version published yet but still there is not I'm afraid!
Please fundamentally fix all of these issues and bugs and solve this problem as soon as possible.
Thanks and Regards  
Boyko
8 years ago
#9428 Quote
mail2mhm wrote:
Hi
We had The Motion Theme with all of its plugins
on the 3.40 version of Nopcommerce and I easily dare to say we didn't have any problem with the performance or any bug and error even once, but from the day of upgrade to 3.50 version or 3.60 version we've faced lots of bugs and errors. We Hosted only this website  on our own dedicate server with Windows 2012 R2 and MSSQL 2014 Enterprise and more than 36GB of ram with 2 CPUs witch totally have 16 Cores, but unfortunately we face the massage "Application Started" daily. during all this time we tried every single way for tuning the IIS and MSSQL for solving this problem but none of them succeed and still haven't solve the problem and error yet. Now we look up this website daily to see if there is any good and stable version published yet but still there is not I'm afraid!
Please fundamentally fix all of these issues and bugs and solve this problem as soon as possible.
Thanks and Regards  

Hi mail2mhm,

Could you please submit a ticket and provide credentials to your server?
This way we can see what is causing these restarts. There might be a setting or something that is causing this but until we profile the code there is no way to tell you what might be wrong.

We are waiting for your ticket!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
botman86
7 years ago
#12295 Quote
Hi!
We have the same issue!
We have nop 3.6 urban theme and We have just passed from an Sharing hosting To a dedicated server!
Unfortunately there is a Bad performance,  the application tool show a restart every 20 seconds (in log) !
Our provider said that there are some wrong configuration! 
Could you show to us  in which way you have solved this issue?

Best regards

Paolo
hristian.dimov
7 years ago
#12302 Quote
botman86 wrote:
Hi!
We have the same issue!
We have nop 3.6 urban theme and We have just passed from an Sharing hosting To a dedicated server!
Unfortunately there is a Bad performance,  the application tool show a restart every 20 seconds (in log) !
Our provider said that there are some wrong configuration! 
Could you show to us  in which way you have solved this issue?

Best regards

Paolo

Hi,

please do not duplicate forum posts - https://www.nop-templates.com/boards/topic/2421/nop-35-after-i-install-the-plugins-the-site-is-slow-and-always-presenting-application-started-in-the#12301
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com