Close

Configuration Categories

michele.tucci
9 years ago
#8900 Quote
Hi, I want configure my shop like the your demo but I don't understand where are the following selections :

1) Rectangular Categories
2) How to insert section like spring/summer 2014

best regards
nikola.dragiev
9 years ago
#8913 Quote
Hello,

1) The rectangular proportion of the categories is set by a setting in the Nop Tiffany theme plugin. The setting is called Categories layout design and has two options categories-1, which is the square layout and categories-2 which is the layout you want.

2) The section like spring/summer 2014 is an image added by the anywhere sliders plugin. You just have to apply your image and add it to the widget zone: home_page_main_slider
Best regards,
Nikola Dragiev
Nop-Templates.com
ilker72
9 years ago
#9073 Quote
Hi,

When I select categories-2 as category layout design, no category picture shown on home page. I tried to add another slider for spring-summer box in featured categories but it is displayed over featured categories, not inside.
Peter.Zhekov
9 years ago
#9083 Quote
Hi there,
We notice this problem and fixed it already but the fix is not uploaded yet.
I am offering you to add the fix manually. You just need to copy the code below in the file: '~Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AnywhereSliders/Themes/Tiffany/Content/nivo/nivo.css'.
Find the next lines of code and change the value against the property float: to 'none':
.home-page-category-grid.categories-2 .item-box {
    float: right;
    margin: 0 !important;
}

This is how it must looks in the end:

.home-page-category-grid.categories-2 .item-box { float: none; margin: 0 !important; }
Regards,
Peter Zhekov
Nop-Templates.com
pacific nature
8 years ago
#9257 Quote
Hi, I got same problem, could you please provide details of setting it with photo? Thank you!
Pacific Nature with every day!
Boyko
8 years ago
#9258 Quote
pacific nature wrote:
Hi, I got same problem, could you please provide details of setting it with photo? Thank you!

Hi pacific nature,

You can refer to the Tiffany theme documentation. We have added a screenshot of the theme settings page where you can see the dropdown with the categories layout setting.
The rest is as already explained by Peter in the previous posts, to add a Slider in the specified widget zone (again there is a screenshot of how to add a Slider).
You can check the Anywhere Sliders plugin documentation of how to add a slider.

Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
pacific nature
8 years ago
#9259 Quote
Dear Boyko Stanev, thank you for quick response, and I read the link you give to me, but this answer doesn't solve my problem, it's only explain how add a slider, I want to know how to setup homepage step by step same as demo. would you please send me a link with the solution via email. Thank you very much!
Pacific Nature with every day!
Boyko
8 years ago
#9262 Quote
pacific nature wrote:
Dear Boyko Stanev, thank you for quick response, and I read the link you give to me, but this answer doesn't solve my problem, it's only explain how add a slider, I want to know how to setup homepage step by step same as demo. would you please send me a link with the solution via email. Thank you very much!

Hi pacific nature,

Please submit a ticket and we will provide you the demo database, so that you can see how all the plugins are setup.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
soheila2014
7 years ago
#12722 Quote
I've installed Tiffany theme, but there are several problems:
1 – The Horizontal Menu appears under main slider.

2 - In the horizontal menu subcategories, appear with photos. I cannot create sliders in the horizontal menu for categories, although I follow the instructions for this theme according to the help.

3 – About Featured Categories in home page, how should I create this square quaternary structure?

anton_ivanov
7 years ago
#12729 Quote
Hello,

Please do not dublicate posts.
I have already ansewered your question here.
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com