Close

several problem with tiffany theme

soheila2014
7 years ago
#12723 Quote
I've installed Tiffany theme, but there are several problems:

1 – The Horizontal Menu appears under main slider.

2 - In the horizontal menu subcategories, appear with photos. I cannot create sliders in the horizontal menu for categories, although I follow the instructions for this theme according to the help.

3 – About Featured Categories in home page, how should I create this square quaternary structure?

anton_ivanov
7 years ago
#12724 Quote
Hello,

I can see that your Menu has the styling for default clean. I think that you don`t use the Mega Menu plugin that comes from the Tiffany package of plugins or/and you haven`t installed the Nop Tiffany Plugin that comes with the Tiffany theme.

I would ask you to submit a ticket with admin credentials in order to further investigate your problem.
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
soheila2014
7 years ago
#12726 Quote
anton_ivanov wrote:
Hello,

I can see that your Menu has the styling for default clean. I think that you don`t use the Mega Menu plugin that comes from the Tiffany package of plugins or/and you haven`t installed the Nop Tiffany Plugin that comes with the Tiffany theme.

I would ask you to submit a ticket with admin credentials in order to further investigate your problem.

Thank you very much Anton. The problem was solved. Only one problem remains.
How to add the image (spring/summer 2014) correctly to Featured Categories. I added the image by the anywhere sliders plugin and add it to the widget zone: home_page_main_slider.  But the picture is not displayed correctly.

anton_ivanov
7 years ago
#12730 Quote
Hello,

In order to fix  your problem you will need to add the picture to the alredy existing slider and not create another one. This way you will have one slider with multiple pictures slapping.

Excuse me if that is not your poblem but thats what I can see from this image. If you want me to further investigate the problem please submit a ticket with admin credentials.

You can find more information about how to set up your Nop Anywhere Slider plugin in our documentation. You can also check the Nop Tiffany documentation.
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com