Close

General Discussion

markokrstic
8 years ago
#12099 Quote
Can u add somehow progress % for tickets? We need that. When somebody open ticked we wanna use 20%-50% 80%-100% to show progress to them. 
iliyan.tanev
8 years ago
#12102 Quote
Hi,

Unfortunately, no. You should again suggest it to our UserVoice portal.

It would be helpful to describe how do you imagine the UI for managing such feature?
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
markokrstic
7 years ago
#12161 Quote
Hello, 

is there option maybe, that only clients who purchased products can open ticket for that product?
Boyko
7 years ago
#12162 Quote
markokrstic wrote:
Hello, 

is there option maybe, that only clients who purchased products can open ticket for that product?

Hi markokrstic,

There is no such option out of the box in the administration.
Are you talking about the New Ticket page where the customer can select a product or for the product page where there is a link to the New Ticket page (i.e to hide the New Ticket link on the product page)?
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
markokrstic
7 years ago
#12181 Quote
Boyko wrote:
Hello, 

Hi markokrstic,

There is no such option out of the box in the administration.
Are you talking about the New Ticket page where the customer can select a product or for the product page where there is a link to the New Ticket page (i.e to hide the New Ticket link on the product page)?

I asked if there is an option like customers role for ticket option which can see only customers which bought our products. 

Btw I saw on nop plugins that this plugin is updated few days ago. Whats new? 
Boyko
7 years ago
#12182 Quote
markokrstic wrote:

I asked if there is an option like customers role for ticket option which can see only customers which bought our products. 

Btw I saw on nop plugins that this plugin is updated few days ago. Whats new? 

I am now even more confused. What plugin are you talking about?
Please let me know so that I can advise.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
markokrstic
7 years ago
#12893 Quote
Hello guys. When Customer open ticket we do not get email notification. Also when customer answer on ticket we also do not get email. Is there any solution for this!?
anton_ivanov
7 years ago
#12899 Quote
Hello,

If you want an email to be send to the store owner when a customer submits a ticket you should check the Send Email To Store Owner On Submit Ticket setting in Administration -> Nop-Templates ->  Plugins -> Help Desk -> Settings.

Hope that helps!
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
markokrstic
7 years ago
#12911 Quote
anton_ivanov wrote:
Hello,

If you want an email to be send to the store owner when a customer submits a ticket you should check the Send Email To Store Owner On Submit Ticket setting in Administration -> Nop-Templates ->  Plugins -> Help Desk -> Settings.

Hope that helps!

That option do not exists at all.  Is there any plugin update for this like new version?

We have ver3.60 for nop 3.60. Also there is no Message template for store owner when customer submit ticket. We need to add token message text.
anton_ivanov
7 years ago
#12915 Quote
Hello,

Since you didn`t specify the version of nopCommerce you were using I assumed you were using 3.8. This feature was only available for that version of nopCommerce.

We, however, have decided to implement this functionality in nopCommerce 3.7 and 3.6 since you asked for a similar option. If you update your Help Desk plugin now you will have the Send Email To Store Owner On Submit Ticket setting and my instructions from my previous posts will be correct for you with the small exception that the path to the setting is as follows:

Administration -> Plugins -> 7Spikes Plugins -> Help Desk -> Settings

Hope that helps!
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com