Close

General Discussion

markokrstic
7 years ago
#12916 Quote
anton_ivanov wrote:
Hello,

Since you didn`t specify the version of nopCommerce you were using I assumed you were using 3.8. This feature was only available for that version of nopCommerce.

We, however, have decided to implement this functionality in nopCommerce 3.7 and 3.6 since you asked for a similar option. If you update your Help Desk plugin now you will have the Send Email To Store Owner On Submit Ticket setting and my instructions from my previous posts will be correct for you with the small exception that the path to the setting is as follows:

Administration -> Plugins -> 7Spikes Plugins -> Help Desk -> Settings

Hope that helps!

Hello, I mentioned that we use plugin HelpDesk ver3.60 for nopCOmmerce 3.60.

please one more feature missing. This is important. For example, when agent on live chat create ticket for client, agent need to assign that ticket to right departemnt person. When I assignt ticket to Marko, Marko do not get email or message that new ticket is assigned to him. Thanks
markokrstic
7 years ago
#12917 Quote
anton_ivanov wrote:
Hello,

Since you didn`t specify the version of nopCommerce you were using I assumed you were using 3.8. This feature was only available for that version of nopCommerce.

We, however, have decided to implement this functionality in nopCommerce 3.7 and 3.6 since you asked for a similar option. If you update your Help Desk plugin now you will have the Send Email To Store Owner On Submit Ticket setting and my instructions from my previous posts will be correct for you with the small exception that the path to the setting is as follows:

Administration -> Plugins -> 7Spikes Plugins -> Help Desk -> Settings

Hope that helps!

Also, ticket # missing here:

its really difficult for support agents to find ticket #.
anton_ivanov
7 years ago
#12934 Quote
Hello,

Thanks for the suggestions!
We had a discussion about implementing the functionalities you suggested and we decided to add them to the Help Desk Plugin. I will respond to this topic once we deploy the changes for our clients to download. This should be somewhere next week.
Thanks for the patience!
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
markokrstic
7 years ago
#12968 Quote
anton_ivanov wrote:
Hello,

Thanks for the suggestions!
We had a discussion about implementing the functionalities you suggested and we decided to add them to the Help Desk Plugin. I will respond to this topic once we deploy the changes for our clients to download. This should be somewhere next week.
Thanks for the patience!

Any update on this? Thank you
anton_ivanov
7 years ago
#12980 Quote
Hello,

We have implemented the features you requested.
There is a new column for Ticked ID in the MyTickets and ManageTickets pages.
There is a new setting Send Email to Ticket Assignee. If you check that the ticket owner will get an email when a ticket is assigned.

All you would have to do is to update the Help Desk Plugin.

Please check out this article : How to update a plugin.
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
markokrstic
7 years ago
#12990 Quote
anton_ivanov wrote:
Hello,

We have implemented the features you requested.
There is a new column for Ticked ID in the MyTickets and ManageTickets pages.
There is a new setting Send Email to Ticket Assignee. If you check that the ticket owner will get an email when a ticket is assigned.

All you would have to do is to update the Help Desk Plugin.

Please check out this article : How to update a plugin.

Hello, can you explain how to update HelpDesk plugin without losing tickets? Thank you

Happy New Year!!!
anton_ivanov
7 years ago
#12991 Quote
Hello,

The tickets and all the data that the Help Desk plugin operates with are saved in the database. So updating the plugin wouldn`t affect it at all. If you follow the instructions that are given in this article you are simply replacing the old plugins files with the new plugins files. You do not change the data in the database in any way.

Hope that helps!
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
markokrstic
7 years ago
#12997 Quote
anton_ivanov wrote:
Hello,

The tickets and all the data that the Help Desk plugin operates with are saved in the database. So updating the plugin wouldn`t affect it at all. If you follow the instructions that are given in this article you are simply replacing the old plugins files with the new plugins files. You do not change the data in the database in any way.

Hope that helps!

Guys you did great job! Thanks a lot! and Happy New Year again.
sandrac3xsw
6 years ago
#13509 Quote
I want to assign a ticket to a vendor but only have the assigned vendor (and admin) see that particular ticket. Currently when I assign a ticket to vendor all vendors can see all tickets.
hristian.dimov
6 years ago
#13510 Quote
sandrac3xsw wrote:
I want to assign a ticket to a vendor but only have the assigned vendor (and admin) see that particular ticket. Currently when I assign a ticket to vendor all vendors can see all tickets.

Hi Sandra,

The only way of achieving this is to create a department for each vendor and assign it as a staff there. In this way, each of the vendors would have access only to those tickets that have been assigned to them.

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com