Close

Bugs

Support
9 years ago
#8500 Quote
Topic for reporting any Nop Help Desk plugin problems.

IMPORTANT NOTE: There is a known issues with installing new plugins in nopCommerce. Please read this post for more information how to resolve it.
jianni
8 years ago
#10417 Quote
The Working Days values do not save. It always shows all the days of the week. Thanks 
iliyan.tanev
8 years ago
#10424 Quote
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback! 

We found the bug and fixed it. After we deploy you would have to update your plugin and the problem will be gone.

We should deploy later today and I will write here after the new version is available.
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
iliyan.tanev
8 years ago
#10433 Quote
Hi,

Everything is deployed. You should update your plugin.
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
jianni
7 years ago
#13133 Quote
We just updated to nop 3.80 and now the help desk settings do not save and I get and error. I got around the error by going to the settings page vs configuration and it didn't give me an error but my values didn't change at all. Thanks.
anton_ivanov
7 years ago
#13137 Quote
Hello,

Please submit a ticket with your admin credentials so we can investigate this issue and so we can see the errors you are getting?
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
markokrstic
6 years ago
#14430 Quote
Hello guys,

we run Help Desk for 3.80 and we found bug when admin open ticket and in meantime your impersonate somebody in nopcommerce you go to ticket and you answer on ticket as customer which should be blocked. So customer get emails from ticket and he is not admin, customer who opened ticket get emails from ticket from customer which is impersonated.  Can you please let us know fix for this so we can prevent to happen again?
SDobrev
6 years ago
#14436 Quote
Hello,

Could you please describe the exact steps to reproduce the problem? If you are impersonated as a customer which shouldn't have access to the ticket it is not possible to open and answer the ticket.
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com
markokrstic
6 years ago
#14445 Quote
SDobrev wrote:
Hello,

Could you please describe the exact steps to reproduce the problem? If you are impersonated as a customer which shouldn't have access to the ticket it is not possible to open and answer the ticket.

Hello, sure.

Scenario:

1. Admin Marko open some ticket #55, in meantime lets say John have issue and admin need to Impersonate John. Admin go into nop customer and Impersonate John and do not finish Impersonated session.

2. Admin go again to opened ticket #55 want to answer on it, write answer and click Submit to answer on ticket #55.

Issue: since Admin Marko didn't finish impersonated session for John, on ticket #55 answer is from John (john's name, last name and email) and not from the admin MArko!

This is big issue and need to be fixed. We can reproduce this issue anytime.

So, if ticket is opened #55, and Admin MArko wants to answer on ticket  on Impesonated John it should be blocked or something like "you must finish Impersonated session for John first".
SDobrev
6 years ago
#14466 Quote
Hello,

Thank you! Next week we will investigate this issue.
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com