Close

Bugs

Support
9 years ago
#8405 Quote
Topic for reporting any Nop Knowledgebase plugin problems.

IMPORTANT NOTE: There is a known issues with installing new plugins in nopCommerce. Please read this post for more information how to resolve it.
renatolg
6 years ago
#14191 Quote
I can not include an article in the knowledge base. When I click on manage articles, the system directs me to the product's article page (see attached image) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bFnESTG3QJpSJkKEfKaW3EiZ7YuxZhrC/view?usp=sharing
renatolg
6 years ago
#14192 Quote
renatolg wrote:
I can not include an article in the knowledge base. When I click on manage articles, the system directs me to the product's article page.The wrong page has been opened! (see attached image)
(see attached image) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bFnESTG3QJpSJkKEfKaW3EiZ7YuxZhrC/view?usp=sharing
hristian.dimov
6 years ago
#14193 Quote
renatolg wrote:
I can not include an article in the knowledge base. When I click on manage articles, the system directs me to the product's article page (see attached image) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bFnESTG3QJpSJkKEfKaW3EiZ7YuxZhrC/view?usp=sharing

Hi,

the plugin from the screenshot is not Knowledgebase plugin thus we cannot advise. Please contact the vendor of the plugin for more information.

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
agilux
5 years ago
#15001 Quote
Hello,

We just installed the Knowledgebase extension and we noticed two issues.

1. Display Order does not work

When we create several articles and try to set a display order, this one is not applied. It seems that the order is only based on the article ID. Note that these articles are not included in a category (because no category was created).

2. Cannot see more than 10 articles

In the admin area, in the "Manage Articles" section, we only see 10 articles. In the "Setting" section, we setup the number of items per page as 20. However our 11th article is not reachable through the table. This last indicates that it contains 11 items but only 10 are visible.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Cédric
agilux
5 years ago
#15003 Quote
Re,

About the display order, it works when we use the "reindex" button located in the "Settings" section !
agilux
5 years ago
#15022 Quote
Hello,

Did you notice my previous remarks ?

Thanks in advance and have a nice day :-)

Cédric
SDobrev
5 years ago
#15023 Quote
Hi Cédric,

Sorry for the late reply.

The grid doesn't support changing the items per page but if the "adminareasettings.defaultgridpagesize" setting is set to 10 and you have 11 articles there should be paging at the bottom of the grid list.

If the paging is missing or not working could you please tell us the exact version of the plugin you are using. You can find it in Nop-Templates -> System information.

Thank you!
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com
amiralma
4 years ago
#15822 Quote
Hello
Thank you for your wonderful plugins. I was testing the trial version of “Knowledgebase plugin” for 3.90 nopCommerce. After installing the core and the plugin, by clicking the “configure” button in the plugins list a page with the title of Server Error in '/' Application appears.

Please help me to solve this issue.
Thank you

[code]Server Error in '/' Application.
A public action method 'JavaScriptDisabledWarning' was not found on controller 'Nop.Admin.Controllers.CommonController'.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: A public action method 'JavaScriptDisabledWarning' was not found on controller 'Nop.Admin.Controllers.CommonController'.

Source Error:

Line 4:  @Html.Widget("body_start_html_tag_after")
Line 5:  @Html.Partial("_Notifications")
Line 6:  @Html.Action("JavaScriptDisabledWarning", "Common")
Line 7:  @Html.Partial("OldInternetExplorerWarning")
Line 8:  

Source File: d:\Work\nopCommerce Source\nopCommerce_3.90_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web\Views\Shared\_Root.cshtml    Line: 6

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): A public action method 'JavaScriptDisabledWarning' was not found on controller 'Nop.Admin.Controllers.CommonController'.]
   System.Web.Mvc.Controller.HandleUnknownAction(String actionName) +291
   System.Web.Mvc.Controller.<BeginExecuteCore>b__1d(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ExecuteCoreState innerState) +31
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +29
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncResultBase`1.End() +49
   System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecuteCore(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +36
   System.Web.Mvc.Controller.<BeginExecute>b__15(IAsyncResult asyncResult, Controller controller) +12
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +22
   System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecute(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +26
   System.Web.Mvc.Controller.System.Web.Mvc.Async.IAsyncController.EndExecute(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +10
   System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.<BeginProcessRequest>b__5(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ProcessRequestState innerState) +21
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +29
   System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +28
   System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.System.Web.IHttpAsyncHandler.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult result) +9
   System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClassa.<EndProcessRequest>b__9() +22
   System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClass4.<Wrap>b__3() +10
   System.Web.Mvc.ServerExecuteHttpHandlerWrapper.Wrap(Func`1 func) +27

[HttpException (0x80004005): Execution of the child request failed. Please examine the InnerException for more information.]
   System.Web.Mvc.ServerExecuteHttpHandlerWrapper.Wrap(Func`1 func) +102
   System.Web.Mvc.ServerExecuteHttpHandlerWrapper.Wrap(Action action) +64
   System.Web.Mvc.ServerExecuteHttpHandlerAsyncWrapper.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult result) +71
   System.Web.HttpServerUtility.ExecuteInternal(IHttpHandler handler, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm, Boolean setPreviousPage, VirtualPath path, VirtualPath filePath, String physPath, Exception error, String queryStringOverride) +1436

[HttpException (0x80004005): Error executing child request for handler 'System.Web.Mvc.HttpHandlerUtil+ServerExecuteHttpHandlerAsyncWrapper'.]
   System.Web.HttpServerUtility.ExecuteInternal(IHttpHandler handler, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm, Boolean setPreviousPage, VirtualPath path, VirtualPath filePath, String physPath, Exception error, String queryStringOverride) +3463620
   System.Web.HttpServerUtility.Execute(IHttpHandler handler, TextWrit
Boyko
4 years ago
#15834 Quote
amiralma wrote:
Hello
Thank you for your wonderful plugins. I was testing the trial version of “Knowledgebase plugin” for 3.90 nopCommerce. After installing the core and the plugin, by clicking the “configure” button in the plugins list a page with the title of Server Error in '/' Application appears.

We would recommend to access the Knowledgebase administration from the left side menu by going to Nop-Templates -> Plugins -> Knowledgebase
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team