Close

General Discussion

Support
9 years ago
#7787 Quote
Topic for general discussion regarding the Nop Traction Responsive Theme.
Charles
9 years ago
#7889 Quote
New template looks great!

Could you elaborate a bit on the home page filters in terms of how they work?  It looks like there is some dependencies on these specifications.

Again... fantastic job
Boyko
9 years ago
#7890 Quote
Charles wrote:
New template looks great!

Could you elaborate a bit on the home page filters in terms of how they work?  It looks like there is some dependencies on these specifications.

Again... fantastic job

Hi Charles,

This will be released as a separate plugin next week - Ajax Filters Pro.
This new plugin will extend the standard Ajax Filters plugin capabilities with the widget on the home page (it could be placed everywhere you want). It allows you a very fast search based on all products in the store. When the user selects a category it will then populate the Manufacturers dropdown with all the available manufacturers in that category and so on. Then you can select a specification (optional) and narrow down your search. The specification are also calculated dinamically based on the already filtered products, so you won't see a specification option that does not exist in the set of filtered products. It also shows you the number of products found after each filtration. And finally it redirects you to the category(manufacturer) page and loads the standard Ajax Filters to show only the filtered products. We will provide a nice demo with a lot of detailed explanation next week about the plugin. You will also be able to play with the administration of the plugin.

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Charles
9 years ago
#7894 Quote
Sounds very good!
codicezerouno
8 years ago
#10175 Quote
Hello,
I would need to run a new color.

I can, in some way, add a new color from the administrative panel?
thanks
Boyko
8 years ago
#10184 Quote
codicezerouno wrote:
Hello,
I would need to run a new color.

I can, in some way, add a new color from the administrative panel?
thanks

Hi codicezerouno,

You can't add new color presets from the administration.
But you can edit any of the existing ones and simply change the existing color to the one you want.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
markokrstic
7 years ago
#12374 Quote
Hello,

how to show up this section on homepage like on demo?

hristo
7 years ago
#12378 Quote
Hi,

this is the "Home Page Categories" section.
In order to have this section on your home page you have to set a few featured categories - go to the admin panel of any category (Admin > Catalog > Categories > List > Edit) and enable the option "Show on home page". Once enabled, this option will render the category on the home page.

Regards
Regards,
Hristo Gospodinov
Nop-Templates.com
[email protected]
6 years ago
#13709 Quote
Why the demo show very nice cars slide but after i install only see below:

Welcome to Traction Online Store
Fully responsive the theme looks exceptional on any device and comes with the powerful functionality of our plugins to offer you a complete nopCommerce solution.

If you have questions please see the theme's documentation, or post in Nop-Templates.com forum.
[email protected]
6 years ago
#13710 Quote
Why the demo show very nice cars slide but after i install only see below:

Welcome to Traction Online Store
Fully responsive the theme looks exceptional on any device and comes with the powerful functionality of our plugins to offer you a complete nopCommerce solution.

If you have questions please see the theme's documentation, or post in Nop-Templates.com forum.