Close

Missing multi-store support?

tarweb
7 years ago
#7568 Quote
Avatar
  • 14
I'm using Nop 3.30 and have the ultimate plugin collection for v3.30. I noticed that when I used Instant Search and Ajax Filters, they return all products across all stores instead of products that are limited to the current store.

I tracked the ajax requests that were sent to Catalog7Spikes/GetFilteredProducts and noticed that, the requests didn't pass the StoreId to the back. Though I give the benefit of doubt that it may be pulling the current store Id from context...

Either way, I would like to know, are the plugins supposed to support multi-store?

Has anyone experience this problem? Any suggestion on how to get the plugins to work with multi-store?

(I am using everything out of box, no customized views.)

Thank you!
Boyko
7 years ago
#7571 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 1540
tarweb wrote:
I'm using Nop 3.30 and have the ultimate plugin collection for v3.30. I noticed that when I used Instant Search and Ajax Filters, they return all products across all stores instead of products that are limited to the current store.

I tracked the ajax requests that were sent to Catalog7Spikes/GetFilteredProducts and noticed that, the requests didn't pass the StoreId to the back. Though I give the benefit of doubt that it may be pulling the current store Id from context...

Either way, I would like to know, are the plugins supposed to support multi-store?

Has anyone experience this problem? Any suggestion on how to get the plugins to work with multi-store?

(I am using everything out of box, no customized views.)

Thank you!


Hi tarweb,

All our plugins support Multi Store including the Instant Search and the Ajax Filters.
I just tested both plugins with the latest package for nopCommerce 3.3 and they both work fine with the Multi Store. I don't know how you have tested it but I guess that your Multi Store has not been properly setup. I would advice you to check if your Multi Store is properly setup as It is a common mistake to think you are in the second store and actually you are in the first store.
The best way is to change the Default Title for store 1 to be Store 1 and for Store 2 to be Store 2. This when you open the site you will know for sure in which store you are.
Just to make sure all is correct you can download the latest package of the Plugin Collection and update your plugins. You can also uninstall and install the Ajax Filters plugin as we had some improvements in the stored procedure that the filters are using (not related to stores but with performance improvements).

Thanks
Regards,
Boyko Stanev
Nop-Templates.com
tarweb
7 years ago
#7576 Quote
Avatar
  • 14
Thank you for the suggestion. I got it to work after uninstalled and re-installed the plugins. Couldn't believe I didn't think of that before posting. :)
Ladd Nichols
one month ago
#21665 Quote
Avatar
  • 7
If I reinstall the plugins, we have the Ultimate Collection for multi store. Will I lose all the work we already created in all the plugins????
todor.atanasov
one month ago
#21669 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 147
Ladd Nichols wrote:
If I reinstall the plugins, we have the Ultimate Collection for multi store. Will I lose all the work we already created in all the plugins????


Greetings,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Uninstalling any of our plugins deletes any database tables associated with the plugin, which means that you will lose the entities created with the plugin (for example sliders, ribbons, etc.).
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com
Ladd Nichols
one month ago
#21670 Quote
Avatar
  • 7
So, the solution would be to reinstall, without uninstalling? or simply update?
todor.atanasov
one month ago
#21673 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 147
Ladd Nichols wrote:
So, the solution would be to reinstall, without uninstalling? or simply update?


Greetings,

The solution would be to update/upgrade our products.

This way, you will preserve the entities you have created.
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com