Close

Bugs

Deni
9 years ago
#8160 Quote
Hello,

I suppose you use old version of the theme. This was fixed on the 2nd of September. Now the code looks like this:

if (!string.IsNullOrWhiteSpace(Request.UserAgent) && Request.UserAgent.IndexOf("Android 2.", StringComparison.InvariantCultureIgnoreCase) > 0)
    {
        isAndroid23Class = "android23";
    }
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
ChillyWilly
4 years ago
#21071 Quote
Hi guys,
hope you're doing great!
I think the inside zoom of the CloudZoom is not working properly while doing the quick view in a product. It acts really wierd compared when viewing it from the product page. i thought it was a thing in my page but it happens too in the demo site.
Take care and keep up the good work!
Valentin
3 years ago
#21077 Quote
ChillyWilly wrote:
Hi guys,
hope you're doing great!
I think the inside zoom of the CloudZoom is not working properly while doing the quick view in a product. It acts really wierd compared when viewing it from the product page. i thought it was a thing in my page but it happens too in the demo site.
Take care and keep up the good work!

Hi ChillyWilly,

and thank you for pointing that out!

Indeed there was small misbehavior in the theme which we have now fixed and released an update for version 4.2 which you can download from our site. If you do not wish to update everything you can just update the following file:

~ Presentation\Nop.Web\Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.QuickView\Themes\ArtFactory\Content\QuickView.css

Have a nice day!
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com