Close

Bugs

ululavi
5 years ago
#7523 Quote
Avatar
  • 13
Error on install of the Product Ribbons:
(all other plugins install successfully)

The level of log entry.Log level:  
Error

The log entry message.Short message:  
A generic error occurred in GDI+.

The details for the log entry.Full message:  
System.Runtime.InteropServices.ExternalException (0x80004005): A generic error occurred in GDI+. at System.Drawing.Image.Save(Stream stream, ImageCodecInfo encoder, EncoderParameters encoderParams) at ImageResizer.ImageBuilder.buildToStream(Bitmap source, Stream dest, ResizeSettings settings) at ImageResizer.ImageBuilder.BuildJob(ImageJob job) at ImageResizer.ImageBuilder.Build(ImageJob job) at ImageResizer.ImageBuilder.Build(Object source, Object dest, ResizeSettings settings, Boolean disposeSource, Boolean addFileExtension) at ImageResizer.ImageBuilder.Build(Object source, Object dest, ResizeSettings settings, Boolean disposeSource) at ImageResizer.ImageBuilder.Build(Object source, Object dest, ResizeSettings settings) at Nop.Services.Media.PictureService.ValidatePicture(Byte[] pictureBinary, String mimeType) at Nop.Services.Media.PictureService.InsertPicture(Byte[] pictureBinary, String mimeType, String seoFilename, Boolean isNew, Boolean validateBinary) at SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.ProductRibbons.Plugin.ProductRibbonsPlugin.gryraWbV17Ql5hT4nHx(Object , Object , Object , Object , Boolean , Boolean ) at SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.ProductRibbons.Plugin.ProductRibbonsPlugin.Tff77vbkTa() at SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.ProductRibbons.Plugin.ProductRibbonsPlugin.InstallAdditionalSettings() at SevenSpikes.Nop.Framework.Plugin.BasePlugin7Spikes.v4K8MlfUlXjk4qm9oqe(Object ) at SevenSpikes.Nop.Framework.Plugin.BasePlugin7Spikes.Install() at Nop.Admin.Controllers.PluginController.Install(String systemName)
Support
5 years ago
#7527 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 1002
lacorne wrote:
Hello,
I have purchased and install the ArtFactory template.
All is working well, except that the “Nop ArtFactory Theme” option does not appear in the “plugins” dropdown menu, to access the theme settings.
Any idea why? And how to resolve this (I have restart the app)
Also I would need to create my own Color preset, could you direct me where the customization should be done?
Thank you


Hi Lacorne,

Can you please double check that the Nop ArtFactory Theme plugin is installed in the administration -> configuration -> plugins. If not, you should install it and it will appear in the admin -> plugins menu.

As to using your own color for the preset, please follow the instructions below:

The easiest way to add new color preset is to modify an existing one.
You can change the color of the theme in the following way. Choose one color presets, say: Mint (whatever you choose, just not the default one - aquamarine) and choose it in the administration. Then open the Themes/ArtFactory/Content/css/styles.css file and in the beginning of the file, you will see a section called "COLOR SCHEMES" with styles and color values which start with .color-mint . Just change the values for the color properties for all such css classes, which start with the class .color-mint. Then when you save the css file and have selected the Mint color from the administration, the theme should use your color. There is no way to add your new color to the administration of the theme in this version. We are planning to implement a feature for the new version 3.4 of nopCommerce where customers will be able to set the hex code in the administration of the theme and this color to be used in the public part.

Hope that helps!

Best Regards!
Support
5 years ago
#7528 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 1002
lacorne wrote:
Error on install of the Product Ribbons:
(all other plugins install successfully)

The level of log entry.Log level:  
Error

The log entry message.Short message:  
A generic error occurred in GDI+.

The details for the log entry.Full message:  
System.Runtime.InteropServices.ExternalException (0x80004005): A generic error occurred in GDI+. at System.Drawing.Image.Save(Stream stream, ImageCodecInfo encoder, EncoderParameters encoderParams) at ImageResizer.ImageBuilder.buildToStream(Bitmap source, Stream dest, ResizeSettings settings) at ImageResizer.ImageBuilder.BuildJob(ImageJob job) at ImageResizer.ImageBuilder.Build(ImageJob job) at ImageResizer.ImageBuilder.Build(Object source, Object dest, ResizeSettings settings, Boolean disposeSource, Boolean addFileExtension) at ImageResizer.ImageBuilder.Build(Object source, Object dest, ResizeSettings settings, Boolean disposeSource) at ImageResizer.ImageBuilder.Build(Object source, Object dest, ResizeSettings settings) at Nop.Services.Media.PictureService.ValidatePicture(Byte[] pictureBinary, String mimeType) at Nop.Services.Media.PictureService.InsertPicture(Byte[] pictureBinary, String mimeType, String seoFilename, Boolean isNew, Boolean validateBinary) at SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.ProductRibbons.Plugin.ProductRibbonsPlugin.gryraWbV17Ql5hT4nHx(Object , Object , Object , Object , Boolean , Boolean ) at SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.ProductRibbons.Plugin.ProductRibbonsPlugin.Tff77vbkTa() at SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.ProductRibbons.Plugin.ProductRibbonsPlugin.InstallAdditionalSettings() at SevenSpikes.Nop.Framework.Plugin.BasePlugin7Spikes.v4K8MlfUlXjk4qm9oqe(Object ) at SevenSpikes.Nop.Framework.Plugin.BasePlugin7Spikes.Install() at Nop.Admin.Controllers.PluginController.Install(String systemName)


Hi Lacorne,

The error described is due to not having permissions on the server for the ~/Content/images folder which nopCommerce uses for saving the thumbnails of all images on the site. Can you please make sure that you have read/write permissions set for the ~/Content folder on your server.

Hope that helps!

Best Regards!
d-print
5 years ago
#7924 Quote
Avatar
  • 6
Hi there,

Using The ArtFactory Theme & MegaMenu Plugin and it appears that on Safari Version 7.0.6 (9537.78.2) the sub menu doesn't appear on hover, however if I change the menu settings to be on click they work.

Also..

The Anywhere Slider using Safari Version 7.0.6 (9537.78.2)... when the home page loads you see the first slider but there is a big glitch moving into the next image as if it is loading then they scroll absolutely fine. it is just the first change on any effect setting.

Cheers
Aleks
5 years ago
#7928 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 70
d-print wrote:
Hi there,

Using The ArtFactory Theme & MegaMenu Plugin and it appears that on Safari Version 7.0.6 (9537.78.2) the sub menu doesn't appear on hover, however if I change the menu settings to be on click they work.

Also..

The Anywhere Slider using Safari Version 7.0.6 (9537.78.2)... when the home page loads you see the first slider but there is a big glitch moving into the next image as if it is loading then they scroll absolutely fine. it is just the first change on any effect setting.

Cheers


Hi,

what operating system are you using (name and exact version) ?
Regards,
Aleksandar Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
d-print
5 years ago
#7929 Quote
Avatar
  • 6
Hi Aleksandar,

Do you mean the operating system that the site is hosted on our dedicated server or the operating system I am using on my laptop/computer to view the site in Safari?

Regards
John
Aleks
5 years ago
#7932 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 70
d-print wrote:
Hi Aleksandar,

Do you mean the operating system that the site is hosted on our dedicated server or the operating system I am using on my laptop/computer to view the site in Safari?

Regards
John


I meant the one on your computer with the Safari on it :)
Regards,
Aleksandar Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
d-print
5 years ago
#7934 Quote
Avatar
  • 6
Hi there,

Apples OSX Mavericks version 10.9.4

It is also occurring on Safari Version 5.1.7 (7534.57.2) on Windows 8.1

Regards
Aleks
5 years ago
#7935 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 70
d-print wrote:
Hi there,

Apples OSX Mavericks version 10.9.4

It is also occurring on Safari Version 5.1.7 (7534.57.2) on Windows 8.1

Regards


thank you for the information, we are going to investigate the issue and get back to you as soon as possible.
Regards,
Aleksandar Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
oumiller21
4 years ago
#8143 Quote
Avatar
  • 1
In the razor file called _Root.Head.cshtml there is an if statement that checks to see if the UserAgent  contains the text "Android 2.3"

if (Request.UserAgent.IndexOf("Android 2.3", StringComparison.InvariantCultureIgnoreCase) > 0)
{
        isAndroid23Class = "android23";
}

However, the UserAgent could be null and an exception will be thrown. The code should be written like this

if (Request.UserAgent != null &&
        Request.UserAgent.IndexOf("Android 2.3", StringComparison.InvariantCultureIgnoreCase) > 0)
    {
        isAndroid23Class = "android23";
    }