Close

General Discussion

Deni
9 years ago
#7778 Quote
lacorne wrote:
Hello,
On the home page slideshow in ArtFactory theme.
I would like to customize the anywhere slider “Nivo” slider to be define with a specific width.
Currently it is set at 100% in the ArtFactory theme, tacking the full width of the screen.
Could you give me some pointers where to do the customization?
Thank you,

Hello,

You must change the CSS for the slider by going to this file: ~\Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AnywhereSliders\Themes\ArtFactory\Content\nivo\nivo.css

Then you must find this rule (it is supposed to be in the beginning of the file):

.slider-wrapper {
    position: relative;
    z-index: 1;
    margin: 0 0 30px;
}

and change it this way for example:

.slider-wrapper {
  position: relative;
  z-index: 1;
  margin: 0 0 30px;
  max-width: 1300px; /* YOU CAN CHANGE THIS WIDTH BY YOUR TASTE */
}

That is all you need !

Best Regards.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
ululavi
9 years ago
#7779 Quote
Great!
Thank you!
ululavi
9 years ago
#7861 Quote
Hello,

In the artFactory theme.
I am looking to disable the quick view popup window in the product grid view.
However I would like to keep the magnify icon to link directly to the product page.
Could you help locate the area where I can disable the "quick view pop up page" but keep the rollover effect.
Thank you for you help.
Peter.Zhekov
9 years ago
#7864 Quote
Hello!
So if you want to disable the quick view popup you need go to administration, and turn the plugin off.
To  kept the magnify button you need to find the

Themes/ArtFactory/Views/Shared/_ProductBox.cshtml file.

Find the code below

<div class="description-wrapper">
            <a class="description" href="@Url.RouteUrl("Product", new { SeName = Model.SeName })">
                @Html.Raw(Model.ShortDescription)
            </a>
        </div>

and add this code  

<div class="quick-view-button">
<a href="@Url.RouteUrl("Product", new { SeName = Model.SeName })"></a>
</div>

Finally it should looks like this:

<div class="description-wrapper">
            <a class="description" href="@Url.RouteUrl("Product", new { SeName = Model.SeName })">
                @Html.Raw(Model.ShortDescription)
            </a>
            <div class="quick-view-button">
                <a href="@Url.RouteUrl("Product", new { SeName = Model.SeName })"></a>
            </div>
        </div>

Actually the bold font is the new code you must add.
Finally you need to add some styles for the button and copy the icon from:
Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.QuickView\Themes\ArtFactory\Content\images\icon-quick-view.png

Than paste it here:

Themes/ArtFactory/Content/img

Finally go to:
ArtFactory/Content/css/styles.css file, and in the end of the document just copy this code:

.item-box:hover .quick-view-button {
    opacity: 1;
}

.product-grid .quick-view-button {
    bottom: 16px;
    left: 50%;
    margin: 0 0 0 -15px;
    position:absolute;
}

.quick-view-button a {
    background: url("../img/icon-quick-view.png") no-repeat scroll center center rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);
    height: 31px;
    opacity: 0.7;
    padding: 0;
    text-indent: -9999px;
    transition: all 0.15s ease-in-out 0s;
    width: 31px;
    display:block;
}

And that`s all.
Again: 1. stop the plugin (quick view); 2. find and replace the code in _ProductBox.cshtml; 3. copy the image; 4. copy the styles in styles.css.
Regards,
Peter Zhekov
Nop-Templates.com
sksoni
4 years ago
#15968 Quote
I want to change the fontsize as well as fontfamily of whole word. From where I can change it?
Valentin
4 years ago
#15973 Quote
sksoni wrote:
I want to change the fontsize as well as fontfamily of whole word. From where I can change it?

Hello sksoni,

in order to change the font of the theme, you need to have some CSS and HTML knowledge.

First, you need to open the following file in your text editor:

~ Presentation\Nop.Web\Themes\ArtFactory\Views\Shared\_Root.Head.cshtml

and you need to change the following links to the google fonts, with link(s) to your new font(s):

<link href='https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans+Condensed:300&subset=cyrillic-ext,latin-ext&display=swap' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>
<link href='https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Kelly+Slab&subset=latin,cyrillic&display=swap' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>

Then you need to open each of the files in the following location, in your text editor:

~ Presentation\Nop.Web\Themes\ArtFactory\Content\css

and replace each reference to the "Open Sans Condensed" and "Kelly Slab" fonts with the names of your new font(s).

If you are having trouble with the implementation of your new font you can use our Theme Tweaks service, which allows you to hire us to do custom work like that for you and only pay us only for the time it takes to complete the task. In this particular case, you need the Theme Tweak ($69) option. In its description you can see the following:

"... - Adding custom font to the store (font provided by customer)"
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com