Close

General Discussion

Support
9 years ago
#5917 Quote
Topic for general discussion regarding the Nop ArtFactory Responsive Theme.
Angelov72
9 years ago
#6148 Quote
Where can I change footer information about phone, fax, email and location?
Boyko
9 years ago
#6153 Quote
Angelov72 wrote:
Where can I change footer information about phone, fax, email and location?

Hi Angelov72,

These are resources. You can search and change them as described in this video.

If you want to change the html markup it is located in this file:
Themes\ArtFactory\Views\Common\Footer.cshtml

and it looks like this:

<ul class="footer-menu">
                    <li class="phone">@T("SevenSpikes.Themes.ArtFactory.Common.Phone")</li>
                    <li class="fax">@T("SevenSpikes.Themes.ArtFactory.Common.Fax")</li>
                    <li class="email">@T("SevenSpikes.Themes.ArtFactory.Common.EmailName") [at] @T("SevenSpikes.Themes.ArtFactory.Common.EmailDomain")</li>
                    <li class="location">@T("SevenSpikes.Themes.ArtFactory.Common.Location")</li>
                </ul>

You can also search for the keys in bold above.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
chroni
9 years ago
#6354 Quote
Hi!

I bought your Theme ArtFactory. And it 's a rather simple question (but i' m a novice). I want to change color for "bubblegum". I did change the colors in styles.css. but it 's still pink.

What  do I have to do?

Thanks in advance
chris
chroni
9 years ago
#6356 Quote
chroni wrote:
Hi!

I bought your Theme ArtFactory. And it 's a rather simple question (but i' m a novice). I want to change color for "bubblegum". I did change the colors in styles.css. but it 's still pink.

What  do I have to do?

Thanks in advance
chris

it works now. I don' t know why (only thing i did, was editing Privacy Statement). maybe you could give me some reasons why this could happen (except caching -- i did empty cache and rebuild solution).
chroni
9 years ago
#7370 Quote
chroni wrote:
Hi!

What  do I have to do?

Thanks in advance
chris

it works now. I don' t know why (only thing i did, was editing Privacy Statement). maybe you could give me some reasons why this could happen (except caching -- i did empty cache and rebuild solution).

Just in case someone else has the same problem in firefox.
Here is the link with the answer :)

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13076627/why-does-firefox-sometimes-cache-my-css-javascript-code-even-though-it-has-ch
chroni
9 years ago
#7473 Quote
Is it possible to arrange the sorting. Right now i can't specifiy how products of same category are displayed (i did kind of workaround by updating create stamp in db but thats not really user friendly). But maybe i just don't know how to frate it.

And i've an additional question. I do have additional tabs in the products. And those tabs are always in first place even if i set display-order to 2 or 99.

ANy Feedback would be appreciated
iliyan.tanev
9 years ago
#7482 Quote
Hi CHRONI,

About the first question - you could go to some category edit page, there you should see products tab, from there you could manage the display order of the products for the current category. The carousel uses this display order to arrange the products.

About the second question - I was unable to reproduse the problem. By additional tabs I suppose you mean custom tabs, if you set the display order they should be sorted accordingly. Could you describe the steps that lead to this problem ?

Regards
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
chroni
9 years ago
#7487 Quote
iliyan.tanev wrote:
Hi CHRONI,

About the first question - you could go to some category edit page, there you should see products tab, from there you could manage the display order of the products for the current category. The carousel uses this display order to arrange the products.

About the second question - I was unable to reproduse the problem. By additional tabs I suppose you mean custom tabs, if you set the display order they should be sorted accordingly. Could you describe the steps that lead to this problem ?

Regards

Thank you
@1; Works perfectly fine.

@2:
it works now. must have been some kind of caching problem. Sorry for the inconvenience.

And thanks a lot for your support
ululavi
9 years ago
#7772 Quote
Hello,
On the home page slideshow in ArtFactory theme.
I would like to customize the anywhere slider “Nivo” slider to be define with a specific width.
Currently it is set at 100% in the ArtFactory theme, tacking the full width of the screen.
Could you give me some pointers where to do the customization?
Thank you,