Close

Anywhere Sliders, Ajax Filters, Associated product

asanaiqcamp
9 years ago
#5840 Quote
Good day.

I am using Nopcommerce 3.3 and Nop Playground Responsive Theme 3.3. The previous release Nopcommerce 3.2 and Nop Playground Responsive Theme 3.2.

I faced with problems with release 3.3:

Plugin "Nop Anywhere Sliders".
Right now web site supports multiple languages (currently 2).
After adding banners for each language site, the home page they are displayed simultaneously (one for each language). In the 3.2 release was no such problem.

The problem with the release of 3.2 and 3.3:

"Nop Ajax Filters".

Section: "Unit Price Range Filter".
The filter uses in his work base prices. After registration, the customer on the web site, he/she assigned rates from the "Tier prices" (they are respectively displayed on the website, that open access to ACL), but "Price Range Filter" continues to operate basic prices.

I do not know the origin of this problem:

The site presents the items in individually color packages and in "Master carton".
Goods in "Master carton" are based on the "Product attributes", the attribute "Master carton" and its parameters:

Is Required - Yes
Control type - Radio button list
Attribute value type - Associated to product
Associated product - Product1 (Product1 uses price from section "Tier prices" and basic price equal 0)
Product quantity - 20
Name - Product1 (20 pcs)
Is pre-selected - Yes

Finally, on the page of product list price of goods is equal to 0, at the same time, if you go to the product page or use the "Nop Quick View", the price displayed correctly.

I am looking forward for any feedback and thank you for your help in advance.

Alex.
Deni
9 years ago
#5871 Quote
asanaiqcamp wrote:
Good day.

I am using Nopcommerce 3.3 and Nop Playground Responsive Theme 3.3. The previous release Nopcommerce 3.2 and Nop Playground Responsive Theme 3.2.

I faced with problems with release 3.3:

Plugin "Nop Anywhere Sliders".
Right now web site supports multiple languages (currently 2).
After adding banners for each language site, the home page they are displayed simultaneously (one for each language). In the 3.2 release was no such problem.

Alex.

Hello,

This problem in the Anywhere Sliders was fixed and tested. Now you can download the latest package.

Regards!
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
iliyan.tanev
9 years ago
#5880 Quote
asanaiqcamp wrote:

"Nop Ajax Filters".

Section: "Unit Price Range Filter".
The filter uses in his work base prices. After registration, the customer on the web site, he/she assigned rates from the "Tier prices" (they are respectively displayed on the website, that open access to ACL), but "Price Range Filter" continues to operate basic prices.

Hi ASANAIQCAMP,

Unfortunately the "Price Range Filter" takes only the basic and special price of the product and ignores the other prices applied to it, except the taxes. This will complicate the plugin a lot and it will, probably slow it down, thats why it is not supported. But if you want you could suggest this to our User voice portal.

Regards
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
Boyko
9 years ago
#5897 Quote
asanaiqcamp wrote:

I do not know the origin of this problem:

The site presents the items in individually color packages and in "Master carton".
Goods in "Master carton" are based on the "Product attributes", the attribute "Master carton" and its parameters:

Is Required - Yes
Control type - Radio button list
Attribute value type - Associated to product
Associated product - Product1 (Product1 uses price from section "Tier prices" and basic price equal 0)
Product quantity - 20
Name - Product1 (20 pcs)
Is pre-selected - Yes

Finally, on the page of product list price of goods is equal to 0, at the same time, if you go to the product page or use the "Nop Quick View", the price displayed correctly.

I am looking forward for any feedback and thank you for your help in advance.

Alex.

Hi Alex,

I also don't know the origin of this problem but it seems like it is how nopCommerce works.
Can you disable the Ajax Cart and Quick View plugins and check again?
This way we will know if this is an issue with any of the plugins.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team