Close

Bugs

ylechasseur
11 years ago
#1391 Quote
Avatar
  • 104
Hi Guys,

I did check this file and i didnèt find any doubles entries. It is pretty bizarre, I was working on the Very MegaMenu that you have done :-) and I decided to update all the plugins and core in my test site. So I copied over and then I had this error message. I came back on the backup, tried again with only Core + megamenu and once again ..

so I decided to start again with as fresh install. I integrated all the items one by one and things went good.

So I decided to copy the CSS I modified on my production site and suddently I had this error message (I was just updating the CSS (nothing else) in the plugins already running on the production site).

So I copied my test site over the production and things went back to normal.

I am just wondering what could cause this but it wasn't major with the backup ..

Thanks guy for your help again

Merci

Yves
Boyko
11 years ago
#1396 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 1570
ylechasseur wrote:
Hi Guys,

I did check this file and i didnèt find any doubles entries. It is pretty bizarre, I was working on the Very MegaMenu that you have done :-) and I decided to update all the plugins and core in my test site. So I copied over and then I had this error message. I came back on the backup, tried again with only Core + megamenu and once again ..
...

I am just wondering what could cause this but it wasn't major with the backup ..

Thanks guy for your help again

Merci

Yves


Hi Yves,

It is really strange. We have never faced this problem but we suspect something hadn't been properly updated. Although by looking at the error it says the plugin is already loaded. Maybe you have it twice in your Plugins folder or in any of the other folders inside the Plugins folder as nopCommerce looks in the inner folders too.
It is good that you have managed to have this working without this error but it is a pity you have had to do everything from scratch.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
manager
11 years ago
#1760 Quote
Avatar
  • 23
This is what is the situation?The left and the right of equal

http://www.imachining.co.kr/Content/Images/uploaded/bug.jpg
테스트
Boyko
11 years ago
#1762 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 1570
manager wrote:
This is what is the situation?The left and the right of equal

http://www.imachining.co.kr/Content/Images/uploaded/bug.jpg


Hi manager,

Could you elaborate more on this image?
What exactly is wrong with the theme? We can see that the JCarousel is placed in the left column, which is wider and shows more than 1 carousel image. Is this that you want to fix?

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
manager
11 years ago
#1764 Quote
Avatar
  • 23
Overlapping figures and characters.

http://www.controlsystem.co.kr/Content/Images/uploaded/BUG2.jpg
테스트
Support
11 years ago
#1776 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 1044
manager wrote:


Hi,

Thank you for reporting this. Please edit your ~/Themes/Electronics/Content/styles.css file and update the following as shown below:

.page-title .link-rss
{
        float:right;
  width: 14px;
  height: 14px;
  background: url('images/icon_rss.gif') no-repeat;
  margin: 14px 0 0;
        text-indent:-9999px;
}

The lines in bold are the ones that should be edited or added.

Thanks!
Support
11 years ago
#1780 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 1044
manager wrote:
This is what is the situation?The left and the right of equal

http://www.imachining.co.kr/Content/Images/uploaded/bug.jpg


Hi,

The skin you are trying to use is developed for 3, 4 or 5 items horizontally and not for one item. But you can fix the margin that is left above the carousel by editing the css used(depending on the skin being selected) by adding margin-top:0; to the .carousel_holder h2 css class.

Hope that helps!
genode
11 years ago
#1804 Quote
Avatar
  • 2
Found JS error for script below.

            jCarouselContainerWidth = jCarouselContainerWidth.substring(0, jCarouselContainerWidth.length - 2);    

Error detail as below:

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; GTB6; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.1; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.648; .NET CLR 3.5.21022; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E)
Timestamp: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 06:14:59 UTC


Message: 'undefined' is null or not an object
Line: 828
Char: 13
Code: 0

IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#1805 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 269
genode wrote:
Found JS error for script below.

            jCarouselContainerWidth = jCarouselContainerWidth.substring(0, jCarouselContainerWidth.length - 2);    

Error detail as below:

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; GTB6; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.1; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.648; .NET CLR 3.5.21022; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E)
Timestamp: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 06:14:59 UTC


Message: 'undefined' is null or not an object
Line: 828
Char: 13
Code: 0



Hi genode,

Thank you for reporting this problem. We are glad to inform you that it is already fixed. Can you please download again the Nop JCarousel plugin and replace /Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.JCarousel/Views/JCarousel/JCarousel.cshtml view with the one that you have just downloaded.

Best wishes.

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
manager
10 years ago
#2279 Quote
Avatar
  • 23
Theme design is not too good.Too many bug
Theme design is too messy.
Lacks the consistency of the design.
Please review all the designs.

http://www.controlsystem.co.kr/Content/Images/uploaded/good.gif
http://www.controlsystem.co.kr/Content/Images/uploaded/bug10.gif
http://www.controlsystem.co.kr/Content/Images/uploaded/bug11.gif
http://www.controlsystem.co.kr/Content/Images/uploaded/bug12.gif
http://www.controlsystem.co.kr/Content/Images/uploaded/bug13.gif
테스트