Close

Bugs

Support
12 years ago
#17 Quote
Topic for reporting any Nop Electronics Responsive Theme problems.

IMPORTANT NOTE: There is a known issues with installing new plugins in nopCommerce. Please read this post for more information how to resolve it.
ylechasseur
12 years ago
#265 Quote
Drop Down Menu / Electronics template

I purchased the very nice Electronics template (http://dev.usnautic.com) and, if you go, you'll see that when you try the drop down (like sailboat) we not able to click on the item going over the slider on the main page.

Do you have any idea why and if you haver a solution for this issue ?

Best regards

Yves Lechasseur
Support
12 years ago
#266 Quote
Hi Yves,

thank you for reporting this issue. The problem has been fixed and uploaded on our site. You can download it from going to My Account section and download the theme again.

Best Regards!
ylechasseur
12 years ago
#282 Quote
Bug number 2

Drop Down Menu / Electronics template

Again in the (http://dev.usnautic.com) and, if you go,

1. Open an item (take feature product)
2. Then, cick on the BoatCare menu and the droplist goes behind the picture ..

Do you have any idea why and if you have a solution for this issue ?

Best regards

Yves
Support
12 years ago
#287 Quote
Hi Yves,

thank you for reporting this. The issue had to do when the cloud zoom is enabled on product details page. The fix is done and uploaded now.

Best Regards!
ylechasseur
12 years ago
#459 Quote
Hi wonderful support,

I have a bug in the CSS. If you look at the  lingk :http://www.usnautic.com/p/1034/c90wdsm30b744v-system-pack you'll see the way that the pictures are showed.

It might be that I merged badly the CDD between version 2.30 and 2.40 or a small mistake

Please advise and again thanks for your great work

Yves
Support
12 years ago
#461 Quote
Hi ylechasseur,

this is happening, because the thumbs are not resized. There is a new setting which holds the dimension to which the thumbnails are resized. It should have been added as part of the db upgrade to version 2.4

Can you please make sure you have the

Configuration -> Settings -> Media Settings -> Product thumbnail image size (product page) set to 70.

If it is set and the problem still occurs please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Hope that helps!

p.s. As you have more than 4 images per product the thumbs will appear below the share button. We will be fixing this issue soon and will let you know.
ylechasseur
12 years ago
#557 Quote
Hi Super Support,

I have a weird bug since yesterday in Google Chrome. The page center background in now Gray. The not occur in IE and Firefox. I did some change over the week-end on :

SevenSpikesNopUI.css
.nopAjaxFilters7Spikes .filtersGroupPanel a
{
    color: #004889;
}

Styles.css

body {
    color: #004889;
    font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif;
    font-size: 11px;
    font-size-adjust: none;
    font-style: normal;
    font-variant: normal;
    font-weight: normal;
    line-height: 1.55;
    text-align: center;
}

Very minor changes only on the font ..

I certain that you have an idea  why this happening..

Thanks a lot and have a nice day

Yves
www.usnautic.com
(I have something else I working on .. I'll send you an email about it)

Support
12 years ago
#558 Quote
Hi Yves,

We had a look at the site, but could not see this Gray background in Chrome.

Would it be able to tell us what version of Google Chrome you are using and on which page the error occur. Looking at the changes you had made there is nothing wrong and related to changing a background.

Can you try refreshing the browser cache with Ctrl + F5 several times to see if the error disappears.

p.s. If the problem still exists would it be possible to send us a screenshot in an email to see the problem and try to figure out what is wrong.

Thanks!
[email protected]
12 years ago
#569 Quote
Hi I am facing couple of issues using NOP Electronics theme:

1. When I select the checkbox in the azax filters it is not being selected:

Example: In the site http://122.248.215.10/c/3/desktops

select check box under processor or RAM or HDD it is not being selected and the system does not filter the products

2. In the Price Range filter, move the Price range filters so that no product falls in the range, system displays a blank pop-up and user is forced to go back using the browser button to continue in the website.

Thanks,
Jeevan