Close

Feature Requests

ezzat2k
9 years ago
#8529 Quote
I really want this Plugin, I just wish the a ${ManufacturerPartNumber} token is available, I would pay to get this implemented how hard is it to be done, I'd buy the plugin.

Thanks
neto
7 years ago
#12686 Quote
Manufacturer Mapping:
Adding "Select All" would be a great small improvement.
anton_ivanov
7 years ago
#12694 Quote
Hello,

There is already ${manufacturers-part-number} in the Available Product Tokens.

Thanks for reporting the missing select all in the Manufacturers Mappings. We will implement the "Select All" checkbox in the Manufacturers Mappings Popup and I will write in this topic once we are done.
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
neto
7 years ago
#12696 Quote
anton_ivanov wrote:

We will implement the "Select All" checkbox in the Manufacturers Mappings Popup and I will write in this topic once we are done.

Thank you!
anton_ivanov
7 years ago
#12698 Quote
Hello,

You can download the newest version of our plugins where the issue you reported is fixed.

You can learn more about how to update a plugin in our documentation.
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
bcdiesel
6 years ago
#13858 Quote
It would be nice to somehow include Smart SEO support for grouped products... I know it's probably impossible but a lot of products are missing out because of it.

Thanks!
bcdiesel
6 years ago
#13891 Quote
Hi,

It would be nice if there was the ability to have the plugin update the “UpdatedOnUTC” record in the products that are in each template. 

The reason I say this is so that the sitemap.xml file will flag google to update the product/category listing to show the new data that SmartSEO produces. I assume that Google won’t go through the re-crawl process for items that don’t have a recent update/change date. 

Am I wrong in this? Is there another way I can “force” google to do a complete re-index?

Thanks!
Travis
Boyko
6 years ago
#13903 Quote
bcdiesel wrote:
Hi,

It would be nice if there was the ability to have the plugin update the “UpdatedOnUTC” record in the products that are in each template. 

The reason I say this is so that the sitemap.xml file will flag google to update the product/category listing to show the new data that SmartSEO produces. I assume that Google won’t go through the re-crawl process for items that don’t have a recent update/change date. 

Am I wrong in this? Is there another way I can “force” google to do a complete re-index?

Thanks!
Travis

Hi Travis,

I am not sure if Google rely too much at the sitemap. I don't really know exactly what their algorithm is but I believe they re-index the whole website every 3-4 days based on my observation in our website.
I am not sure if it is correct to change the updated time of the products from the Smart SEO plugin as we are actually not changing the actual products.
I think a better solution would be to have a setting for the Sitemap to show a specific updated time for everything and not rely on the updated time. This way you can "force" the whole website to be re-indexed assuming google uses that information to re-index the site of course (which I really doubt).
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team