Close

Feature Requests

Craft
10 years ago
#3031 Quote
Hello! I have very good SEO feature for you.
When product is unpublished - by default this url page is unavailable. (Page not found)
It's very bad for good seo. Can you make that unpublished url is working, without add to cart button and add this feature to this module or in Seven Spikes Core?
Boyko
10 years ago
#3032 Quote
Craft wrote:
Hello! I have very good SEO feature for you.
When product is unpublished - by default this url page is unavailable. (Page not found)
It's very bad for good seo. Can you make that unpublished url is working, without add to cart button and add this feature to this module or in Seven Spikes Core?

Hi Craft,

Thank you for suggesting this!
Would you mind adding this idea in our UserVoice portal and let other users vote for it.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Craft
10 years ago
#3033 Quote
Thank's i post it.

http://noptemplates.uservoice.com/forums/151226-nop-templates-com-products-feedback/suggestions/4234788-seo-features-url-page-is-available-for-unpublishe
Boyko
10 years ago
#3034 Quote
Craft wrote:
Thank's i post it.

http://noptemplates.uservoice.com/forums/151226-nop-templates-com-products-feedback/suggestions/4234788-seo-features-url-page-is-available-for-unpublishe

Thank you!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
SilhouetteBS
10 years ago
#3807 Quote
I have a few feature requests for Nop Smart SEO. I would like to see the following added:
- Google & Bing Webmaster Tools meta verify entry
- A Social tab to add Open Graph meta data for Facebook, Twitter, and Google +
-- Facebook - Facebook Page URL, Frontpage Image URL, Frontpage Description, Default Image URL.
-- Twitter - Twitter Username
-- Google+ - Author for homepage, Google Publisher Page.
Support
10 years ago
#3814 Quote
SilhouetteBS wrote:
I have a few feature requests for Nop Smart SEO. I would like to see the following added:
- Google & Bing Webmaster Tools meta verify entry
- A Social tab to add Open Graph meta data for Facebook, Twitter, and Google +
-- Facebook - Facebook Page URL, Frontpage Image URL, Frontpage Description, Default Image URL.
-- Twitter - Twitter Username
-- Google+ - Author for homepage, Google Publisher Page.

Hi SilhouetteBS,

The features you have requested are really good and its worth implementing them. Can you propose them in our user voice portal, so that other clients can vote for them too. We will consider implementing if not all of them, at least most of them as they are really valuable I think.

Thanks!
ezzat2k
9 years ago
#8256 Quote

I'm really interested in this Plugin, But (Available Product Tokens:) is missing ${ManufacturerPartNumber}

Its critical that you can add the ManufacturerPartNumber to the SEO optimization of a product.

I would buy it if it was there.

Thank you
hristian.dimov
9 years ago
#8266 Quote
ezzat2k wrote:

I'm really interested in this Plugin, But (Available Product Tokens:) is missing ${ManufacturerPartNumber}

Its critical that you can add the ManufacturerPartNumber to the SEO optimization of a product.

I would buy it if it was there.

Thank you

Hi ezzat2k,

can you please specify which version of nopCommerce you are using i.e 3.4, 3.3 ?
Also you can suggest your idea in our User Voice portal
and we would probably implement it in the next sprint.
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
ezzat2k
9 years ago
#8283 Quote
I'm running the latest 3.40.

Thanks
Boyko
9 years ago
#8298 Quote
ezzat2k wrote:
I'm running the latest 3.40.

Thanks

Hi ezzat2k,

Thank you for the version update.
It is good that you are using the latest nopCommerce version.
Would you mind suggesting it in the UserVoice portal?
This way we could plan it for our next sprint and it could be done at some point next week.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team