Close

*Problem* Server Error in Application

Support
11 years ago
#794 Quote
revotechnik wrote:
Hi,

I uploaded the core and headermenu plugin again, reload list of plugins, then this happens...

[ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.]

Hi,

Did the modification of the Global.asax help?
If you still have problems with the Header Menu then you could write us an email to support at nop-templates and give us access to your web site, so that we can check what is wrong.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
revotechnik
11 years ago
#795 Quote
Thanks, I have emailed you just now.
temptator
11 years ago
#872 Quote
hi guys, so what was the cause of a problem?
seems like im haveing same issue
Boyko
11 years ago
#873 Quote
temptator wrote:
hi guys, so what was the cause of a problem?
seems like im haveing same issue

Hi temptator,

First make sure you have the Core SevenSpikes plugin installed and if it is then continue reading below as it is a very rare situation and till now only a few clients have reported it.
The problem was related to how nopCommerce loads plugins.
It was reported to the nopCommerce guys and has been fixed for the upcoming nopCommerce 2.6.
You can read more here:
http://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/17455/load-plugins-based-on-their-displayorder-on-startup.aspx

The workaround this problem is to copy the three assemblies from the Core plugin folder (Plugins\SevenSpikes.Core) and paste them in the plugin folder of the plugin that throws the exception. Here are the files:
SevenSpikes.Nop.Core.dll
SevenSpikes.Nop.Framework.dll
SevenSpikes.Nop.Services.dll

Hope this helps!

Best Regards
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
temptator
11 years ago
#875 Quote
thanks a lot mate, workaround helped.
alphabetical order is ruined so it was looking for dlls in the wrong folder.

thanks again for quick answer
sadecechvy
11 years ago
#1877 Quote
Hi,

I have nop 2.60 installed and have the same error. Whenever I put the plugin folders in the /Plugins folder, I get this error. I have tried so many solutions or workaround you mentioned before but I can't get rid off this error.

I followed the instructions in the link (http://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/17455/load-plugins-based-on-their-displayorder-on-startup.aspx)

and I tried copying SevenSpikes.Nop.Core.dll, SevenSpikes.Nop.Framework.dll, SevenSpikes.Nop.Services.dll into the "SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.CategoriesHeaderMenu" folder (this folder throws exception as others do)

Can you suggest me another solution ?
IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#1890 Quote
sadecechvy wrote:
Hi,

I have nop 2.60 installed and have the same error. Whenever I put the plugin folders in the /Plugins folder, I get this error. I have tried so many solutions or workaround you mentioned before but I can't get rid off this error.

I followed the instructions in the link (http://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/17455/load-plugins-based-on-their-displayorder-on-startup.aspx)

and I tried copying SevenSpikes.Nop.Core.dll, SevenSpikes.Nop.Framework.dll, SevenSpikes.Nop.Services.dll into the "SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.CategoriesHeaderMenu" folder (this folder throws exception as others do)

Can you suggest me another solution ?

Hi sadecechvy,

First delete all folders that begin with SevenSpikes from your plugins folder.
After that go to our website and download the package, extract it in the Plugins folder if your website is live or you are using the (no source code) version of nopCommerce. If you are using the source code version and making changes to nopCommerce you need to extract the package in the Presentation/Nop.Web/Plugins folder.
NOTE: Make sure that the extracted plugin folders are on the same level as the other plugin folders. For example in the [b]Plugins folder our plugins folders names need to start with SevenSpikes and not be in another Plugins folder.[/b]

Go to the Global.asax file, open it, add some spaces after the code (this is needed in order to restart your website) and save the file.

After that go to the administration of your website Configuration=>Plugins click on the Reload list of plugins button and install first the Core plugin and after that the Categories Header Menu plugin.
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!