Close

*Problem* Server Error in Application

revotechnik
11 years ago
#772 Quote
Hi,

I have a live website running version 2.50

Fresh install as of lastnight

I have managed to install SevenSpikes.Core from the install page in admin.

Then I uploaded the CategoriesHeaderMenu plugin to the plugin folder, as per instructions.

Then I go back into the admin page, click to reload the plugins and this error is thrown..

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.]
   System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module) +0
   System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes() +4
   System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes() +78
   Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() in f:\Own\nopDownloads\downloads\nopCommerce_2.50_Source\Libraries\Nop.Core\Plugins\PluginManager.cs:137

[Exception: Could not load file or assembly 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Framework, Version=2.5.185.3371, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
]
   Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() in f:\Own\nopDownloads\downloads\nopCommerce_2.50_Source\Libraries\Nop.Core\Plugins\PluginManager.cs:157

[Exception: Could not load file or assembly 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Framework, Version=2.5.185.3371, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
]
   Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() in f:\Own\nopDownloads\downloads\nopCommerce_2.50_Source\Libraries\Nop.Core\Plugins\PluginManager.cs:176

[InvalidOperationException: The pre-application start initialization method Initialize on type Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager threw an exception with the following error message: Could not load file or assembly 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Framework, Version=2.5.185.3371, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
.]
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.InvokePreStartInitMethods(ICollection`1 methods) +423
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CallPreStartInitMethods() +306
   System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.Initialize(ApplicationManager appManager, IApplicationHost appHost, IConfigMapPathFactory configMapPathFactory, HostingEnvironmentParameters hostingParameters, PolicyLevel policyLevel, Exception appDomainCreationException) +591

[HttpException (0x80004005): The pre-application start initialization method Initialize on type Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager threw an exception with the following error message: Could not load file or assembly 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Framework, Version=2.5.185.3371, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

.]
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +8950644
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +97
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpWorkerRequest wr) +258

Please help me someone. Thanks
Support
11 years ago
#774 Quote
Hi,

Please make sure that the Core plugin is really installed.
To be 100% sure just check the InstalledPlugins.txt file and the Core plugin should be present there.
Also after installing the Core plugin you can try to modify your Global.asax file by simply putting an empty space in it.

Please let us know how it goes!

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
revotechnik
11 years ago
#775 Quote
Hi,

Where can I find the installedplugins.txt file please?
Support
11 years ago
#776 Quote
revotechnik wrote:
Hi,

Where can I find the installedplugins.txt file please?

You can find it here App_Data\InstalledPlugins.txt

Regards
revotechnik
11 years ago
#777 Quote
Yes the core plugin is on that list of installed plugins and that text file was last modofied at the same time as me installing the core plugin.

revotechnik
11 years ago
#778 Quote
I also tried the Global.asax thing but this has changed nothing.

I have managed to reload the other plugins in the list ok...

Ajax filters
Anywhere sliders
Cloud Zoom
Instant search

However when I click to install any of them I get this message at the top of the page in a red bar:

Access to the path '\\PDC2\sites\r\revohardware.com\public_html\Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters\Settings.xml' is denied.

That error message was for AjaxFilters on that occasion.
Support
11 years ago
#780 Quote
revotechnik wrote:
I also tried the Global.asax thing but this has changed nothing.

I have managed to reload the other plugins in the list ok...

Ajax filters
Anywhere sliders
Cloud Zoom
Instant search

However when I click to install any of them I get this message at the top of the page in a red bar:

Access to the path '\\PDC2\sites\r\revohardware.com\public_html\Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters\Settings.xml' is denied.

That error message was for AjaxFilters on that occasion.

Hi revotechnik,

In that case you need to set read\write permissions on the Plugins folder and all inner folders for the Network Service. The plugins folder has the right permissions but since you have added the new plugins they might not have the required permissions. Please set the permissions and try again and let us know if everything is ok.
If you still have problems please write to our support mail with login credentials to the web site and the ftp and we will assist you.

Best Regards,
revotechnik
11 years ago
#782 Quote
Hi,

So I changed the permissions and the already installed plugins have been configured and are now working great.

Still having the problem with the headermenu plugin though. I can now get it into the re-loaded list of plugins, so a step further than before. But then when I click install I get the errors.
Support
11 years ago
#783 Quote
revotechnik wrote:
Hi,

So I changed the permissions and the already installed plugins have been configured and are now working great.

Still having the problem with the headermenu plugin though. I can now get it into the re-loaded list of plugins, so a step further than before. But then when I click install I get the errors.

Hi revotechnik,

It is good you have managed to install the other plugins but it is really strange why you can't install the Header menu plugin. Do you use the latest version of the Header Menu plugin? Please download the latest package and replace both the Core and the Header Menu plugin folders and then modify your Global.asax file as before. Then everything should be fine and please let us know how it goes.

Best Regards,
revotechnik
11 years ago
#793 Quote
Hi,

I uploaded the core and headermenu plugin again, reload list of plugins, then this happens...

[ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.]
   System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module) +0
   System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes() +4
   System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes() +78
   Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() in f:\Own\nopDownloads\downloads\nopCommerce_2.50_Source\Libraries\Nop.Core\Plugins\PluginManager.cs:137

[Exception: Could not load file or assembly 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Framework, Version=2.5.204.3416, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
]
   Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() in f:\Own\nopDownloads\downloads\nopCommerce_2.50_Source\Libraries\Nop.Core\Plugins\PluginManager.cs:157

[Exception: Could not load file or assembly 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Framework, Version=2.5.204.3416, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

]
   Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() in f:\Own\nopDownloads\downloads\nopCommerce_2.50_Source\Libraries\Nop.Core\Plugins\PluginManager.cs:176

[InvalidOperationException: The pre-application start initialization method Initialize on type Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager threw an exception with the following error message: Could not load file or assembly 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Framework, Version=2.5.204.3416, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

.]
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.InvokePreStartInitMethods(ICollection`1 methods) +423
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CallPreStartInitMethods() +306
   System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.Initialize(ApplicationManager appManager, IApplicationHost appHost, IConfigMapPathFactory configMapPathFactory, HostingEnvironmentParameters hostingParameters, PolicyLevel policyLevel, Exception appDomainCreationException) +591

[HttpException (0x80004005): The pre-application start initialization method Initialize on type Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager threw an exception with the following error message: Could not load file or assembly 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Framework, Version=2.5.204.3416, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

.]
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +8950644
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +97
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpWorkerRequest wr) +258