Close

Bugs

Boyko
11 years ago
#1763 Quote
janarro wrote:
Hi,

Just installed Shop All theme and very impressed.

I've have a problem in that the images on the main slider are "fuzzy". On looking into it, I have the nivo slider size set as 960 x 334 and the images I'm uploading are the same size. However on checking the properties of the uploaded images it appears they've been resized to 600 x 208 hence the fuzziness. How do I get the slider to accept the full size images.

Hi janarro,

Could you check if you by any chance have set a setting for the maximum upload image size?
Go to Configuration -> Settings -> Media Settings and check the Maximum image size setting.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
janarro
11 years ago
#1766 Quote
Sorry my stupid, you're quite right,

Thanks for your help.

Have a great Christmas.
viveramedia
11 years ago
#1807 Quote
Hi, I have just installed 2.7 Shop All Theme. All is fine apart from when a product is added to the cart I get a message saying: "Refreshing mini shopping cart failed" - the mini shopping cart successfully refreshed.

Thanks,

Dave
IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#1814 Quote
inspired wrote:
Hi, I have just installed 2.7 Shop All Theme. All is fine apart from when a product is added to the cart I get a message saying: "Refreshing mini shopping cart failed" - the mini shopping cart successfully refreshed.

Thanks,

Dave

Hi Dave,

Can you see if there is an error in the log and if there is an error can you please post it here.

Also make sure that all of the files for the Nop Ajax Cart plugin are copied. The best way to do this is by deleting the SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxCart folder from the Plugins folder. And copy the same folder that is located in the ShopAll theme archive.

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
viveramedia
11 years ago
#2041 Quote
Is the onestepcheckout supposed to work on this theme? I can't get past the first step!

Thanks,

Dave
Boyko
11 years ago
#2042 Quote
inspired wrote:
Is the onestepcheckout supposed to work on this theme? I can't get past the first step!

Thanks,

Dave

Hi inspired,

Yes, it is supposed to work and it seems to be working on our demo store. Which version do you use and what error do you got?

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
alecm
9 years ago
#8494 Quote
Hi,

I've just installed this theme version 3.50.  When debugging from source my homepage loads fine.  However once I publish the project and attempt to load it I get this error:

The partial view 'MiniShoppingCart' was not found or no view engine supports the searched locations. The following locations were searched:
~/Themes/ShopAll/Views/ShopAllShoppingCart/MiniShoppingCart.cshtml

Looking for the view file it appears the directory where the view can be found should be:

~/Themes/ShopAll/Views/ShoppingCart/MiniShoppingCart.cshtml

Any ideas why the routing would be getting mixed up here?

Thanks.
Boyko
9 years ago
#8495 Quote
alecm wrote:
Hi,

I've just installed this theme version 3.50.  When debugging from source my homepage loads fine.  However once I publish the project and attempt to load it I get this error:

The partial view 'MiniShoppingCart' was not found or no view engine supports the searched locations. The following locations were searched:
~/Themes/ShopAll/Views/ShopAllShoppingCart/MiniShoppingCart.cshtml

Looking for the view file it appears the directory where the view can be found should be:

~/Themes/ShopAll/Views/ShoppingCart/MiniShoppingCart.cshtml

Any ideas why the routing would be getting mixed up here?

Thanks.

Hi alecm,

The routing is not wrong as this is the correct location. We use our own ViewEngine that knows where to find the correct views but it gets confused as you most probably you don't have the theme plugin installed. Please check if the SevenSpikes.Theme.ShopAll plugin is present in your Plugins directory and if it is present in the App_Data\InstalledPlugins.txt file.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
alecm
9 years ago
#8505 Quote
Boyko wrote:

Hi alecm,

The routing is not wrong as this is the correct location. We use our own ViewEngine that knows where to find the correct views but it gets confused as you most probably you don't have the theme plugin installed. Please check if the SevenSpikes.Theme.ShopAll plugin is present in your Plugins directory and if it is present in the App_Data\InstalledPlugins.txt file.

That makes sense, I'll double check those locations.  I know that I installed the plugin when running the project from source, maybe I need to set some thing as "copy to local" or something like that when I deploy to my web host?  

Also should I "add existing" for the theme and theme plugin directories in my source project, didn't seem to matter and allowed me to install theme and all plugins while running the site from Visual Studio but I wonder if it makes a difference as far as what gets created when the project is deployed to production as I can only see the theme and plugin files in Visual Studio currently by choosing the "Show All Files" view option.

Thank you for the help.
Boyko
9 years ago
#8507 Quote
alecm wrote:

That makes sense, I'll double check those locations.  I know that I installed the plugin when running the project from source, maybe I need to set some thing as "copy to local" or something like that when I deploy to my web host?  

Also should I "add existing" for the theme and theme plugin directories in my source project, didn't seem to matter and allowed me to install theme and all plugins while running the site from Visual Studio but I wonder if it makes a difference as far as what gets created when the project is deployed to production as I can only see the theme and plugin files in Visual Studio currently by choosing the "Show All Files" view option.

Thank you for the help.

Hi alecm,

If you are using the source code version of nopCommerce then it will be best to add the theme and the plugins to your Nop.Web project. Just select them and click "Include in project". This way during the Deploy they will be copied.

p.s: I am talking about the SevenSpikes plugins and the ShopAll theme. It also depends on how your Publish profile is setup i.e to copy all the files in the Nop.Web folder or only the files included in the project.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team