Close

Bugs

alecm
9 years ago
#8512 Quote
Boyko wrote:

Hi alecm,

If you are using the source code version of nopCommerce then it will be best to add the theme and the plugins to your Nop.Web project. Just select them and click "Include in project". This way during the Deploy they will be copied.

p.s: I am talking about the SevenSpikes plugins and the ShopAll theme. It also depends on how your Publish profile is setup i.e to copy all the files in the Nop.Web folder or only the files included in the project.

I've added the directories and files to the project and it looks to be working perfectly now.  Thanks again.
alecm
9 years ago
#8723 Quote
Minor bug found for categories with long names when viewed on a mobile device.  The text wraps but the category button doesn't expand and so the second line of text gets partially hidden.

Here is an image of the issue cutting off the "Adapter" part of category "Cable Interface/Gender Adapter":
http://imgur.com/6padSAe

Overall this theme works and looks great.

Thanks.
Peter.Zhekov
9 years ago
#8730 Quote
Hi there,

Thanks for this report, we will do the fixes and update the themes as soon as possible. You can fix it for yourself if you add the following styles:
Remove the line max-height:44px; from the styles below which you can find in "ShopAll\Content\css\styles.css".
.item-box .product-title,
    .item-box .title {
        overflow: hidden;
        /*max-height: 44px;*/
    }
Then in 'ShopAll\Content\css\480.css'
add the following styles in the end of the '/* CATEGORY PAGE & GRIDS */' section of the document:

.sub-category-grid .title a{
   white-space:nowrap;
}
Regards,
Peter Zhekov
Nop-Templates.com
alecm
9 years ago
#8733 Quote
Awesome thank you.