Close

Jewerly with nopC 3.10 and 3.20 SLOW PAGE Loading

otginformatica
10 years ago
#4672 Quote
Hi guys ,
it's been a month since I asked for help in this forum, and I have always the same problem, how is it possible? My hosting has no problems, he says he can not do much. It may be possible that it is a problem of the theme? Why another client of mine, and it has nopCommerce 3.10 with standard theme and its speed is very good. While the site esseemme.e-otg.it.temp.anaxanet.com with nopC 3.20 and the theme Jewerly charge after 37 seconds, while ecological.esseemme-srl.it.temp.anaxanet.com done with nopC 3.10 is charged after 17 seconds. is a big problem for me .. some help?

In this example, the link with my three sites:
1) my client with nopC 3.20
2-3) my client with nopC 3.10
4) your client with 3.20
5) your theme Jewerly

Image : slow.jpg

Is really important for me to solve this problem.

thanks!!
Fabio!!
Boyko
10 years ago
#5717 Quote
otginformatica wrote:
Hi guys ,
it's been a month since I asked for help in this forum, and I have always the same problem, how is it possible? My hosting has no problems, he says he can not do much. It may be possible that it is a problem of the theme? Why another client of mine, and it has nopCommerce 3.10 with standard theme and its speed is very good. While the site esseemme.e-otg.it.temp.anaxanet.com with nopC 3.20 and the theme Jewerly charge after 37 seconds, while ecological.esseemme-srl.it.temp.anaxanet.com done with nopC 3.10 is charged after 17 seconds. is a big problem for me .. some help?

In this example, the link with my three sites:
1) my client with nopC 3.20
2-3) my client with nopC 3.10
4) your client with 3.20
5) your theme Jewerly

Image : slow.jpg

Is really important for me to solve this problem.

thanks!!
Fabio!!

Hi Fabio,

There are a lot of reasons why a nopCommerce web site could be slow.
Most of the time it is a hosting issue, which I don't think is the case with your store.
Anyway you can find this discussions useful:
http://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/26138/nopcommerce-website-performance-profiling.aspx

http://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/29446/v330-memory-consumption.aspx#119695

Please note that the first request to woke up the site is always slow.
I can give you an example with our demo store, which we run on a machine with 32GB RAM and a super fast processor. It may take up to 1 minute to wake up a web site after it is restarted.
But there is an easy way to make your web site never sleep. You can use a service like Pingdom that will keep your web site alive.
Of course using our theme with the plugins can take a little extra memory because and more time to load the site the first time but after that you should not have any problems.

There are a lot of performance improvements in nopCommerce 3.3 for which we will write in a separate blog post in our blog. If you wonder should you upgrade to the new version of nopCommerce you can read what is new in nopCommerce 3.3 in this blog post - What is new in nopCommerce 3.3. We will prove tips of how to speed up your nopCommerce soon in our blog. So stay tuned.

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team