Close

4.4 Bugs

shootingsurplus
3 years ago
#21529 Quote
Your venture theme is not displaying product specification/attribute filters.  I do not wish to use your Ajax Filters plugin but rather want to use nopcommerce's own default implementation of ajax filtering.  

I checked and Nop.Web.Factories.CatalogModelFactory.PrepareCategoryProductsModelAsync is properly creating and passing a SpecificationFilterModel to the Nop.Web.Models.Catalog.CatalogProductsModel.SpecificationFilter property, but the UI does not display any filterable content on the left hand side of the page after loading a category.  We have a variety of Product Specifications that should be displayed when browsing categories and manufacturers.

Please advise ASAP.  We are using nopcommerce 4.40.1

Thanks.

Wayne
todor.atanasov
3 years ago
#21545 Quote
shootingsurplus wrote:
Your venture theme is not displaying product specification/attribute filters.  I do not wish to use your Ajax Filters plugin but rather want to use nopcommerce's own default implementation of ajax filtering.  

I checked and Nop.Web.Factories.CatalogModelFactory.PrepareCategoryProductsModelAsync is properly creating and passing a SpecificationFilterModel to the Nop.Web.Models.Catalog.CatalogProductsModel.SpecificationFilter property, but the UI does not display any filterable content on the left hand side of the page after loading a category.  We have a variety of Product Specifications that should be displayed when browsing categories and manufacturers.

Please advise ASAP.  We are using nopcommerce 4.40.1

Thanks.

Wayne

Greetings Wayne,

Thank you for reaching out!

The new Filters functionality in nopCommerce requires a lot of CSS customization on all our themes in order to fit the design and we are still not done with it.

Since we just finished releasing all our themes for 4.4, this will be one of our top priorities now.
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com
[email protected]
2 years ago
#21606 Quote
Any update on this? i.e did you re write your ajax filters to be consistent with latest 4.4.x version in terms of design & CSS.

I want to use one of your themes but don't want to use Your AJAX filters functionality instead want to use nop own filter functionality for customization.

Thank you,
Sateesh M
pccruiser
2 years ago
#21695 Quote
Any update to this?
Boyko
2 years ago
#21696 Quote
Hi guys,

The default Ajax Filters that come with nopCommerce are already styled for the Venture theme so you can use them instead of our Ajax Filters plugin.
We have made them to look pretty much the same as our Ajax Filters so probably you don't notice the difference.
Anyway simply update the theme and you should be able to use both.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
shootingsurplus
2 years ago
#21701 Quote
Have you guys had a chance to do the same with the rest of your themes?  Pavilion in particular?

Thank you!

Wayne
Boyko
2 years ago
#21702 Quote
shootingsurplus wrote:
Have you guys had a chance to do the same with the rest of your themes?  Pavilion in particular?

Thank you!

Wayne

Hi Wayne,

Yes, we have done this for most of our themes and especially the most popular ones i.e Pavilion, Emporium, Venture, Prisma, Avenue, Uptown, Brooklyn etc.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team