Close

Shipping Values not working for all attributes

webzest
3 years ago
#21475 Quote
I am using the latest version of Minimal with the latest version of nopCommerce.

nopCommerce version: 4.30
Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 10.0.14393.0
ASP.NET info: v4.0.30319

I created a Photography eCommerce Shop and added my Photos.  Each photo has eight (8) dimensions, from 5" x 7" to 40" x 60".  I am using the UPS default plugin that came preinstalled with nopCommerce.  My Minimal Theme loads and looks like everything is fine, however, when I log in and tried to test my shop, the Shipping calculations are not working for all dimensions, even if the weight is the same.  This is critical since it adds to the final price and shipping is not free.  If I do not get the shipping price added, I will be in the negative on some purchases.

How do I get this resolved as soon as possible?
todor.atanasov
3 years ago
#21477 Quote
webzest wrote:
I am using the latest version of Minimal with the latest version of nopCommerce.

nopCommerce version: 4.30
Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 10.0.14393.0
ASP.NET info: v4.0.30319

I created a Photography eCommerce Shop and added my Photos.  Each photo has eight (8) dimensions, from 5" x 7" to 40" x 60".  I am using the UPS default plugin that came preinstalled with nopCommerce.  My Minimal Theme loads and looks like everything is fine, however, when I log in and tried to test my shop, the Shipping calculations are not working for all dimensions, even if the weight is the same.  This is critical since it adds to the final price and shipping is not free.  If I do not get the shipping price added, I will be in the negative on some purchases.

How do I get this resolved as soon as possible?

Greetings,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

If you switch to the default clean theme, do you still experience the exact same issue?
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com
webzest
3 years ago
#21480 Quote
Hi,

I was able to solve it.  Why did it take so long to get back to me?
Boyko
3 years ago
#21481 Quote
webzest wrote:
Hi,

I was able to solve it.  Why did it take so long to get back to me?

Great!
Please next time submit a ticket as we reply to all tickets within 24 hours (business days only) but usually it is much faster especially if we are in the same timezone. Unfortunately, the forum is always with lower priority than the tickets.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
webzest
3 years ago
#21482 Quote
Okay, thank you!