Close

ribbon plugin for the themes

atzmonca
10 years ago
#4425 Quote
hi,
i bought the unlimited version and i saw in all themes , the ribbons plugin contain same images but in your demo site there is special ribbon for each theme.
how can you send me the all images for each themes? (for ribbon plugin)
Boyko
10 years ago
#4426 Quote
atzmonca wrote:
hi,
i bought the unlimited version and i saw in all themes , the ribbons plugin contain same images but in your demo site there is special ribbon for each theme.
how can you send me the all images for each themes? (for ribbon plugin)

Hi atzmonca,

These are custom images that are specific to our demo stores and that is why they are not included in the ribbon plugin or the themes. Feel free to download the ribbon images from our demo stores.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
[email protected]
10 years ago
#4432 Quote
Hi
We bought the design assuming that what we see on the site for example we get
Because the image of the designs is already text in English, and we want to plant a text in another language we can not just take the picture with the text.
You can send the images as they appear on your various designs?
Boyko
10 years ago
#4435 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
Hi
We bought the design assuming that what we see on the site for example we get
Because the image of the designs is already text in English, and we want to plant a text in another language we can not just take the picture with the text.
You can send the images as they appear on your various designs?

Hi [email protected],

We can provide you with the demo databases if you want (sent an email to support at nop-templates.com) but it is quite easy to download the images from our demo stores by simply right clicking on the image and chose Save image.
Please note that an image is still an image and you can't localize images for different languages. In other words you can't have different images for the different languages.
If you want to have different text for your ribbons in different languages you should not use images but only text. The ribbon text is localizable and can be different for the different languages.
Please refer to the Nop Product Ribbons documentation of how to work with the ribbons.
You might also find this blog post about the Ribbons useful.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
[email protected]
10 years ago
#4451 Quote
Hi
i want the images without english text. i will add the text and the plugin managment and use css to put the text on the image
i need the empty images for all themes
you can send me the images to [email protected].

Thank you very much
Boyko
10 years ago
#4461 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
Hi
i want the images without english text. i will add the text and the plugin managment and use css to put the text on the image

Thank you very much

Hi,

Not all of the themes have images for the ribbons. For those that have images, we have taken them from internet and they all have text in it. Unfortunately we don't have the images without the text.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Boyko
10 years ago
#4462 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
Hi

Thank you very much

Hi [email protected],

For the Motion theme we have the images without the text. Here you can find the category and the product one.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
JnEng
10 years ago
#4511 Quote
Is there an option to have custom text on the ribbons? I thought it was as simple as adding words to the 'text' box when setting up the ribbons, but the text I entered (I just entered 'test') doesn't show up.

Do I need to use CSS to have the text show?
Deni
10 years ago
#4516 Quote
JnEng wrote:
Is there an option to have custom text on the ribbons? I thought it was as simple as adding words to the 'text' box when setting up the ribbons, but the text I entered (I just entered 'test') doesn't show up.

Do I need to use CSS to have the text show?

Hello,

Yes, the Ribbons work this simple - you add text and it shows up as a ribbon. Are you sure you add the text to Small Product Picture Ribbon (for category pages, etc.) and to Big Product Picture Ribbon (for product pages).
Please let us know if you still have the problem!
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
JnEng
10 years ago
#4519 Quote
Here are two screen shots...

http://raceenergy.biz/Demo2013/screenshot/screenshotSetup.png

http://raceenergy.biz/Demo2013/screenshot/screenshotProduct.png