Close

Featured pictures

iojvan
10 years ago
#4411 Quote
What is recommended size for pictures because my category featured pictures on home page does not show good - thumbnail picture show as small. Where can I set these settings or it should be automatic?? (see my site that I'm working on: http://bbvsport.hr.win14.mojsite.com)

Best regards
Boyko
10 years ago
#4419 Quote
iojvan wrote:
What is recommended size for pictures because my category featured pictures on home page does not show good - thumbnail picture show as small. Where can I set these settings or it should be automatic?? (see my site that I'm working on: http://bbvsport.hr.win14.mojsite.com)

Best regards

Hi iojvan,

You can set the image sizes from the Media Settings page in nopCommerce administration.
The recommended size for the categories on the home page is the one on our demo, which is 310 px.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
robplayblue
10 years ago
#5817 Quote
Hi
I have Category images of 310x140px as per demo but the images on the website are being scaled down to they are only taking about a quarter of the space for the featured categories
Thanks
Rob
robplayblue
10 years ago
#5845 Quote
robplayblue wrote:
Hi
I have Category images of 310x140px as per demo but the images on the website are being scaled down to they are only taking about a quarter of the space for the featured categories
Thanks
Rob

Even if I take the images from the demo to use as category images they are scaled back to take only about a quater of the 310x140px space anyone help?
Rob
Support
10 years ago
#5849 Quote
Hi Rob,

As far as I see on your home page the featured categories are of the correct size. The images are scaled proportionally so if the setting is set to 310 and the images is wider than 310, the picture will be scaled to 310 wide while keeping the same ratio between the width and height.

Please let us know if you need any further help or information.

Best Regards!