Close

Bugs

Support
10 years ago
#4243 Quote
Topic for reporting any Nop Attachments problems.

IMPORTANT NOTE: There is a known issues with installing new plugins in nopCommerce. Please read this post for more information how to resolve it.
ScardAdmin
10 years ago
#4605 Quote
I have bought this plugin recently, installed and configured according to your instructions. The problem is that whatever you will put it in 'Conditions' configuration tab for attachment is nothing works. I would like to have my attachments shows up only for particular products categories, manufacturer and logged in users but if you will enable visibility settings for particular attachment it would shows up whenever user logged in or not?! If I will turn off the visibility option than the attachment is not shows up at all?
Could someone to help resolve that issues with your plug-in?
Boyko
10 years ago
#4616 Quote
ScardAdmin wrote:
I have bought this plugin recently, installed and configured according to your instructions. The problem is that whatever you will put it in 'Conditions' configuration tab for attachment is nothing works. I would like to have my attachments shows up only for particular products categories, manufacturer and logged in users but if you will enable visibility settings for particular attachment it would shows up whenever user logged in or not?! If I will turn off the visibility option than the attachment is not shows up at all?
Could someone to help resolve that issues with your plug-in?

Hi ScartdAdmin,

If you want your attachment to show only for products, which are in category C and have a manufacturer M and when the user is logged then your condition should be like this:

Condition Group (1):

Product -> Category -> C
Product -> Manufacturer -> M
User -> Logged in

Default Condition Group

Fail

Please let me know if this is what you want and if you have setup your condition like this.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
ScardAdmin
10 years ago
#4623 Quote
That is exactly I did for all attachments in particular category, so, what did I wrong in it?
Boyko
10 years ago
#5712 Quote
ScardAdmin wrote:
That is exactly I did for all attachments in particular category, so, what did I wrong in it?

Hi ScardAdmin,

Please send an email to our support mail with credentials to your web site, so that we can see what is wrong.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
[email protected]
9 years ago
#8724 Quote
I'm getting this error when I try to install it:

"The ObjectContext instance has been disposed and can no longer be used for operations that require a connection"

What to do?

Nop: 3.50
Zip: NopUltimatePluginCollection_3.5.199.14368.zip

/Marcus
iliyan.tanev
9 years ago
#8727 Quote
Hi,

Could you also submit a ticket with admin credentials ?
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
danthorndyke
one year ago
#21939 Quote
Hello Team,

we are using attachment plugin into our website.

And we migrate that site from 4.30 to 4.50 but  after migration we getting issue like as per below image when some one click into PDF file from product details page.

https://prnt.sc/Yk36wv_R_lio

Same case still working fine into 4.30 as of now so we don't know what going wrong into some products only.

This is admin side SS : https://prnt.sc/6WI4TmnMh7hI  it's same as 4.30

So please let me know if you want any further info or solution for this issue.

Thanks,
todor.atanasov
one year ago
#21947 Quote
danthorndyke wrote:
Hello Team,

we are using attachment plugin into our website.

And we migrate that site from 4.30 to 4.50 but  after migration we getting issue like as per below image when some one click into PDF file from product details page.

https://prnt.sc/Yk36wv_R_lio

Same case still working fine into 4.30 as of now so we don't know what going wrong into some products only.

This is admin side SS : https://prnt.sc/6WI4TmnMh7hI  it's same as 4.30

So please let me know if you want any further info or solution for this issue.

Thanks,

Greetings,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

The download URL should be a valid URL, so please try adding one.

I have reported this to our developers as well, so they can add a validation for a correct URL and to display a message that this should be a valid URL.
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com