Close

Plugin comes with source code or with out source code

Lokesh
10 years ago
#3701 Quote
Hai,
I am planning to buy Nop Smart SEO. It comes with source code or without source code..
If i buy it once, can i use it for life time or only one year...
YashChandra
10 years ago
#3707 Quote
We do not provide the C# code of the plugin. However the Razor views are open to modifications and this should be plenty in 90% of the cases when you want to do customizations.
Would you be able to specify what customizations you need so that we can guide you how you can achieve them?

The Nop Smart SEO comes with one year free support and upgrades. This means that after this year is over you can continue using the plugin, but if you wish to receive support and upgrades from us you have to renew your license.

Best Regards,
Regards,
Milen Kovachev
Nop-Templates.com
Lokesh
10 years ago
#3712 Quote
Hi Milen,
How to stop the Duplicate Meta Description on Multiple pages...In 'General And Miscellaneous Settings -->SEO Settings  I has given default meta description.This default meta description is duplicates in many other pages like contact us, blog, about us, log in, register...etc.,. I want to stop that duplication..Please guide me regarding this..
Thanks,
Boyko
10 years ago
#3728 Quote
Lokesh wrote:
Hi Milen,
How to stop the Duplicate Meta Description on Multiple pages...In 'General And Miscellaneous Settings -->SEO Settings  I has given default meta description.This default meta description is duplicates in many other pages like contact us, blog, about us, log in, register...etc.,. I want to stop that duplication..Please guide me regarding this..
Thanks,

Hi Lokesh,

If you install the Smart SEO plugin and go to the plugin settings, you can enable the "Remove default title" setting and this way the default store title will appear only on the Home page and not on any other page in the store. This way you will not have duplicate page titles.

Hope this helps!

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team