Close

Bugs

hayco83
9 years ago
#7492 Quote
I am having the MegaMenu plugin as part of the playground theme. If I download the playground theme package and updated the megamenu plugin will I have the most recent updates?

Thanks
Boyko
9 years ago
#7493 Quote
hayco83 wrote:
I am having the MegaMenu plugin as part of the playground theme. If I download the playground theme package and updated the megamenu plugin will I have the most recent updates?

Thanks

Hi hayco83,

Yes, you will have the most recent updates.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
hayco83
9 years ago
#7499 Quote
Hello,

Thanks, I've downloaded and updated the MegaMenu plugin.

Still I've one issue however. It's when the number of Manufacturers is greater than "Maximum number of manufacturers" set in MegaMenu settings (with template set to "grid with pictures") -- I don't find the "View all manufacturers" link in the Manufacturers menu.

Deni
9 years ago
#7505 Quote
hayco83 wrote:
Hello,

Thanks, I've downloaded and updated the MegaMenu plugin.

Still I've one issue however. It's when the number of Manufacturers is greater than "Maximum number of manufacturers" set in MegaMenu settings (with template set to "grid with pictures") -- I don't find the "View all manufacturers" link in the Manufacturers menu.

Hello,

Yes, when you are in categories with pictures template you have no view all manufacturers link, because it will not look pretty(there is no picture for all manufacturers). You have the link Manufacturers as a main link in the menu. It leads to the page All manufacturers.

Regards !
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
hayco83
9 years ago
#7579 Quote
Hi,

I've upgraded to Playground 3.40

I have two issues

1) Opening any page that has the Ajax Filters plugin, gives me the error
Retrieving /en/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxFilters/JQueryTemplates/JDropDown.htm failed

2) Instant Search plugin is not working for the Playground theme, when I changed the them to defaultClean one it works but not in Playground theme

Could kindly you look into this. Thanks
Boyko
9 years ago
#7580 Quote
hayco83 wrote:
Hi,

I've upgraded to Playground 3.40

I have two issues

1) Opening any page that has the Ajax Filters plugin, gives me the error
Retrieving /en/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxFilters/JQueryTemplates/JDropDown.htm failed

2) Instant Search plugin is not working for the Playground theme, when I changed the them to defaultClean one it works but not in Playground theme

Could kindly you look into this. Thanks

Hi hayco83,

I just noticed that you have enabled the SEO Friendly Urls setting that puts an /en/ in your Urlsm which is breaking the Ajax Filters. I will let you know when the packages are updated with the fix for this.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
hayco83
9 years ago
#7584 Quote
Boyko wrote:

Hi hayco83,

I just noticed that you have enabled the SEO Friendly Urls setting that puts an /en/ in your Urlsm which is breaking the Ajax Filters. I will let you know when the packages are updated with the fix for this.

Thanks

Thanks, I've reverted back to 3.30 and then upgraded again.

Instant search is now working fine
Boyko
9 years ago
#7588 Quote
hayco83 wrote:

Thanks, I've reverted back to 3.30 and then upgraded again.

Instant search is now working fine

Hi hayco83,

The problem with the /en in the url and the filters is fixed now. Please download and update the Ajax Filters plugin.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
hayco83
9 years ago
#7589 Quote
Boyko wrote:

Hi hayco83,

The problem with the /en in the url and the filters is fixed now. Please download and update the Ajax Filters plugin.

Thanks

Thanks a lot for the quick fix