Close

Bugs

Boyko
4 years ago
#4273 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 1413
PM
hayco83 wrote:


OK that made the trick, however it applied to both English and Arabic orientations.

Is there any way I can restrict it - disabling lettering - to RTL only?


Hi hayco83,

Yes, you can do it. Instead of commenting or deleting the line above you can add a check if you are in RTL mode.

if ($("#isRtlEnabled").val() == "false") {
        $('.home-page .topic-html-content-title h2 > span').lettering();
    }


Hope this help!

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Regards,
Boyko Stanev
Nop-Templates.com
hayco83
4 years ago
#4274 Quote
Avatar
  • 21
PM
Boyko wrote:


OK that made the trick, however it applied to both English and Arabic orientations.

Is there any way I can restrict it - disabling lettering - to RTL only?

Hi hayco83,

Yes, you can do it. Instead of commenting or deleting the line above you can add a check if you are in RTL mode.

if ($("#isRtlEnabled").val() == "false") {
        $('.home-page .topic-html-content-title h2 > span').lettering();
    }


Hope this help!

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team


Thanks a lot, just what I needed for now
hayco83
4 years ago
#5766 Quote
Avatar
  • 21
PM
Hi,

When inputting some letters for instant search, the results window is shifted way to the right on (Firefox and IE) and is just fine on Chrome

www.creativetoystore.com

How can I solve this?

Thanks
Support
4 years ago
#5778 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 996
PM
hayco83 wrote:
Hi,

When inputting some letters for instant search, the results window is shifted way to the right on (Firefox and IE) and is just fine on Chrome

www.creativetoystore.com

How can I solve this?

Thanks


Hi hayco83,

Thank you for your feedback!

This was actually a bug that we had fixed and uploaded on our site. In order to integrate the fix you need to download the theme again and replace the following files with the ones from the package downloaded:

Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.InstantSearch/Themes/Playground/Content/InstantSearch.css
Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.InstantSearch/Themes/Playground/Content/InstantSearch.rtl.css
Themes/Playground/Content/css/768.css
Themes/Playground/Content/css/768.rtl.css
Themes/Playground/Content/css/styles.css
Themes/Playground/Content/css/styles.rtl.css

Please let us know if the issue still occurs!

Best Regards!
hayco83
4 years ago
#5790 Quote
Avatar
  • 21
PM
Thanks.
hayco83
4 years ago
#6241 Quote
Avatar
  • 21
PM
Hi,

I'm on Nop Playground 3.3

In Customer Addresses, some fields are required and are marked by *

When these fields are left empty, validation error message are shown at the same alignment as the *

so for the user, it appears that the error message is above the * character

===============

The correct way is to add some margin between the * character and the error message
Boyko
4 years ago
#6250 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 1413
PM
hayco83 wrote:
Hi,

I'm on Nop Playground 3.3

In Customer Addresses, some fields are required and are marked by *

When these fields are left empty, validation error message are shown at the same alignment as the *

so for the user, it appears that the error message is above the * character

===============

The correct way is to add some margin between the * character and the error message


Hi hayco83,

Thank you for reporting this!
It has been fixed. You can download the theme again and update the Themes/Playground/Content/css/768.css file.

Thanks
Regards,
Boyko Stanev
Nop-Templates.com
hayco83
4 years ago
#6256 Quote
Avatar
  • 21
PM
Thanks
hayco83
4 years ago
#7486 Quote
Avatar
  • 21
PM
Hi,

I've two bugs in Playground 3.3

1) in MegaMenu, when the number of categories is more than "Maximum number of categories in category item" I expect to see "View all categories" link as advised. But in fact this link is not shown

2) In MegaMenu, when I enable "Include topic:" under "Mega Menu Items Settings" -- the MegaMenuTopic is added to the Mega Menu, but when I hover on this topic its content is displayed which is fine. However clicking on the topic title doesn't do anything. I expect clicking on this topic should let me go to the topic page. For mobile users, they cannot access the topic page because clicking on the topic title does nothing.


Thanks
Deni
4 years ago
#7491 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 389
PM
hayco83 wrote:
Hi,

I've two bugs in Playground 3.3

1) in MegaMenu, when the number of categories is more than "Maximum number of categories in category item" I expect to see "View all categories" link as advised. But in fact this link is not shown

2) In MegaMenu, when I enable "Include topic:" under "Mega Menu Items Settings" -- the MegaMenuTopic is added to the Mega Menu, but when I hover on this topic its content is displayed which is fine. However clicking on the topic title doesn't do anything. I expect clicking on this topic should let me go to the topic page. For mobile users, they cannot access the topic page because clicking on the topic title does nothing.


Thanks


Hello,

I suppose you have not the latest version of the MegaMenu plug-in.

Also the 'view all' link will not be shown if the category template is set to 'Infinite Categories'.

I believe that when you update it, all your problems will disappear.

Best Regards !
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com