Close

Feature Requests

Support
12 years ago
#400 Quote
Help make Nop-Templates products better. Share your ideas or feature requests related to the Nop Ultimate Plugin Collection for nopCommerce.
Ryan
10 years ago
#3694 Quote
Please append "ResourceLocation.Foot, " to all of the script tags. Loading them in the head of the site is causing huge optimization issues. I am seeing load times cut in half just by adding the scripts to the bottom. Logic should always load AFTER content.

On a side note, It would be nice to inform us that you are using KendoUi
Support
10 years ago
#3700 Quote
Ryan wrote:
Please append "ResourceLocation.Foot, " to all of the script tags. Loading them in the head of the site is causing huge optimization issues. I am seeing load times cut in half just by adding the scripts to the bottom. Logic should always load AFTER content.

On a side note, It would be nice to inform us that you are using KendoUi

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for your feedback!

Would it be possible to share some more information related on this matter.
Have you tried specifying the ResourceLocation.Foot in the views when appending the scripts. As you know all our views are open to modifications and you can change the way the scripts are included.
Did you have your scripts bundled when testing the performance. We will make some performance tests ourselves and if needed we will append our script to the bottom. I think the best solution will be to add them in the bottom and include the bundle in the bottom.

Your feedback is highly appreciated!

Best Regards!
abora
8 years ago
#9226 Quote
Hi guys! I was wondering how do you add that onepage scrolling effect to your site? can that be a plugin we could buy and install?.. just saying. It would be really nice.

Thanks!
iliyan.tanev
8 years ago
#9227 Quote
Hi,

Currently there is no plugin for nopCommerce that could give you that functionality. We are using this JS plugin to achieve this. Here is an article that could help you figure out how to use it.
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
jakubz
8 years ago
#10677 Quote
Hi Guys! don't know where can I write about this. Maybe you are thinking about support some discount plugin? 

Two scenerios:

1. Discounts when client subcribe to the newsletter
2. Discount when client add review? 

What you think?:)
Boyko
8 years ago
#10682 Quote
jakubz wrote:
Hi Guys! don't know where can I write about this. Maybe you are thinking about support some discount plugin? 

Two scenerios:

1. Discounts when client subcribe to the newsletter
2. Discount when client add review? 

What you think?:)

Hi jakubz,

We don't have such a discount plugin and don't have plans to do it for the next 2 months.
But you can easily implement the first one.
When someone subscribed to Newsletter they receive an email that they have successfully subscribed. You can simply include a coupon code that the customer can use. This way only newsletter subscribers will get this coupon code.

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
jakubz
8 years ago
#10690 Quote
Thanks! Yes we do that :) 

I have new idea, about registered clients. We want support them, and thats was be great if we can add to their Profile page with "your discouts and benefits". We can then send information to our clients about benefits, and they can go and looks them in their profile (if they are registered). 

What you think? :)
Boyko
8 years ago
#10696 Quote
jakubz wrote:
Thanks! Yes we do that :) 

I have new idea, about registered clients. We want support them, and thats was be great if we can add to their Profile page with "your discouts and benefits". We can then send information to our clients about benefits, and they can go and looks them in their profile (if they are registered). 

What you think? :)

Hi jakubz,

I agree that such a page will be useful. But since there are already some similar features in nopCommerce like Reward points then I believe that if such a page exists it should be part of the Core nopCommerce solution and only we can add custom benefits and discount from a custom plugin. This way we will have everything in a single place.
You can suggest your idea to the nopCommerce team by writing in the nopCommerce forums.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team