Close

Bugs

Support
10 years ago
#3410 Quote
Topic for reporting any Nop Lighthouse Responsive Theme problems.
rpassante
10 years ago
#3500 Quote
We purchased and installed the Lighthouse theme for Nop. When we try to install the Nop Lighthouse Theme  & Nop Product Ribbons Plugins we get an error message that says "Parameter is not valid."
Boyko
10 years ago
#3501 Quote
rpassante wrote:
We purchased and installed the Lighthouse theme for Nop. When we try to install the Nop Lighthouse Theme  & Nop Product Ribbons Plugins we get an error message that says "Parameter is not valid."

Hi rpassante,

Could you please write to our support mail with the username or orderId that you have purchased the Lighthouse theme as I can't find any orders associated with your account?

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
[email protected]
9 years ago
#8024 Quote
If the user clicks on the search icon without entering any search text, the site should simply display a message and put the cursor in the search edit (clearing the default "search store" text).  Instead it displays the message, but then actually performs the search using the "Search store" text as the actual search text.

See the following video for better explanation:  http://screencast.com/t/zLkpD09Io

This ends up being confusing for our customers (especially those that try to search on just a category or price range).  If you could please fix this in 3.3 along with 3.4 Id appreciate it.
iliyan.tanev
9 years ago
#8029 Quote
Hi,

We've deployed a new version of InstantSearch in which the issue is fixed. You should update - here is our plugin update guide and this is our theme update guide.

Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
Meredith88
9 years ago
#8035 Quote
Hi,

I have an issue when I have 2 or more different items in the cart.  When I try remove any of the products other than the top product nothing happens.  Any guidance on this issue would be much appreciated.

Edit: Forgot to mention this is in version 3.4

Thanks in advance,

James
hristian.dimov
9 years ago
#8039 Quote
Meredith88 wrote:
Hi,

I have an issue when I have 2 or more different items in the cart.  When I try remove any of the products other than the top product nothing happens.  Any guidance on this issue would be much appreciated.

Edit: Forgot to mention this is in version 3.4

Thanks in advance,

James

Hi James,

can you reproduce this on our demo site http://themes.lighthouse.nop-templates.com/ ?

If not can you please update the theme to the latest version following this article: http://www.nop-templates.com/how-to-update-a-nopcommerce-theme
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
Meredith88
9 years ago
#8041 Quote
I have fixed it now.  It wasn't due to any custom coding by me there was something wrong with the version of the theme I was using (NopLighthouseTheme_3.4.279.12626) in particular the sevenspikes.core plugin.  After downloading the latest version (NopLighthouseTheme_3.4.460.12906) and replacing the sevenspikes.core folder in plugins it all fired correctly.  

Thought I'd reply just in case somebody comes across the same issue.

James
Gardenwants
9 years ago
#8479 Quote
Hi Nop-Templates Team!

We have a lighthouse theme and in our nopcommerce  catalog settings we have specified the Search Page Size options and Products by tag Page size options to be 9,12,15.  In the category page though it seems to be forced to display the page as 4,8,12.  Could you confirm how we can the category page sizes as 9,12,15?

Thanks
Chris
hristian.dimov
9 years ago
#8484 Quote
Gardenwants wrote:
Hi Nop-Templates Team!

We have a lighthouse theme and in our nopcommerce  catalog settings we have specified the Search Page Size options and Products by tag Page size options to be 9,12,15.  In the category page though it seems to be forced to display the page as 4,8,12.  Could you confirm how we can the category page sizes as 9,12,15?

Thanks
Chris

Hi Chris,

both settings that you mentioned in your post are not taken into account when you are on category page. However, every category has it's own setting - Page Size options (comma separated). Just go to Catalog -> Categories -> List and click Edit on a category. There you will find the desired setting.

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com