Close

Bugs

Support
10 years ago
#3142 Quote
Topic for reporting any Nop Alfresco Responsive Theme problems.
GreatAdventure
10 years ago
#3158 Quote
Nice job guys. Alfresco is very nice, which I plan on purchasing in a few days.

One minor bug I discovered in the mobile theme is that if you click a picture it expands (which is good) but then it is hard to make it small enough to close the expanded picture. Once you manage to close it, then the page remains the size of the large picture, shrinking the theme and pushing it to the left. It does seam to correct itself if you then click a link to another part of the page.

I was using IE on my Lumia 920.

Thanks
GreatAdventure
10 years ago
#3159 Quote
Hello, one more bug, this one related to Desktop.

I'm not sure if it is a bug, or related to the browswer I'm using. I'm using Internet Explorer 8.

When mousing over the menu at the top (Products, Manufacturers, etc), the images are not showing, just broken images.

Also, when you select a product the "Quick Tabs" are not shown (maybe they are not enabled on the demo), just links to Overview, Specification and Review. When you click on one it takes you to the bottom of the page.

And, one more, it doesn' appear Nop Cloud Zoom is enabled.

Thanks,
Shawn
Boyko
10 years ago
#3163 Quote
GreatAdventure wrote:
Nice job guys. Alfresco is very nice, which I plan on purchasing in a few days.

One minor bug I discovered in the mobile theme is that if you click a picture it expands (which is good) but then it is hard to make it small enough to close the expanded picture. Once you manage to close it, then the page remains the size of the large picture, shrinking the theme and pushing it to the left. It does seam to correct itself if you then click a link to another part of the page.

I was using IE on my Lumia 920.

Thanks

Hi GreatAdventure,

For the mobile version (phone, tablet etc.) we disable the Cloud Zoom because you don't have a hover effect on such devices. So what you see is the default behavior of the integrated in nopCommerce Slimbox. They have a check for a mobile device and instead of showing a popup window they open the image in a new tab. We will see what would be the best UX on mobile devices and implement it.

Thank you for the feedback it is much appreciated!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Boyko
10 years ago
#3164 Quote
GreatAdventure wrote:
Hello, one more bug, this one related to Desktop.

I'm not sure if it is a bug, or related to the browswer I'm using. I'm using Internet Explorer 8.

When mousing over the menu at the top (Products, Manufacturers, etc), the images are not showing, just broken images.

Also, when you select a product the "Quick Tabs" are not shown (maybe they are not enabled on the demo), just links to Overview, Specification and Review. When you click on one it takes you to the bottom of the page.

And, one more, it doesn' appear Nop Cloud Zoom is enabled.

Thanks,
Shawn

Hi Shawn,

Thank you for reporting this problem in IE8. It looks like we use a styling that is not supported in IE8 but we will apply a fix for it.

Yes, the Cloud Zoom is not enabled yet on the demo but we will enable it.

The Tabs should be working fine. I guess you have had some javascript errors  and that's why they are not loaded. Please clear the browser cache as we have updated the theme demo and the new scripts need to be loaded.

Many thanks for reporting this and please let us know if you find anything that doesn't seem right to you.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
whyzlo
10 years ago
#3201 Quote
Hi,

When IE8 script errors will be fixed? Still getting errors in demo store.
Boyko
10 years ago
#3202 Quote
whyzlo wrote:
Hi,

When IE8 script errors will be fixed? Still getting errors in demo store.

Hi whyzlo,

The IE8 script errors are fixed now. You need to update the whole theme to get the fix.
Please read this article of how to update the theme.
Please note that the background problem in IE8 still exists as the fix for it will be added later as it is not that trivial.
Please make sure you clear your browser's cache as the fix is in the javascript of the Mega Menu, Alfresco theme and the Core plugins.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
kfisbeck
10 years ago
#3241 Quote
I've loaded the theme and have been working to get it setup for our new internet store.  I've noticed that in Chrome it looks ok but in IE9 it doesnt.  Please see screencast.  http://screencast.com/t/r6GNdY1B8Tm

The red is showing up in Chrome but not IE9.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.
Boyko
10 years ago
#3248 Quote
kfisbeck wrote:
I've loaded the theme and have been working to get it setup for our new internet store.  I've noticed that in Chrome it looks ok but in IE9 it doesnt.  Please see screencast.  http://screencast.com/t/r6GNdY1B8Tm

The red is showing up in Chrome but not IE9.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Hi kfisbeck,

I noticed that you are using the Categories Header Menu plugin, which is not part of the Nop Alfresco theme. Please use the Mega Menu plugin, which is part of the theme and is already styled for it. The Mega Menu is also responsive, so you should definitely use the Mega Menu. The Categories Header menu is not responsive and it won't work in the Nop Alfresco theme on mobile devices.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
joster
10 years ago
#3306 Quote
Hello-

I've discovered what appears to be a bug with the new 3.10 responsive alfresco theme and/or the mega menu plugin.

Go to http://64.239.149.236/
Notice the items that appear in the mega menu...it includes a menu item called "LEARN"

Now squish the page down to mobile device width and expand the menu...the "LEARN" menu item doesn't appear at all.

It probably has something to do with the fact that it is a custom-defined menu item/topicblock in the megamenu.cshtml..it seems to be "un-responsive"... but I don't have a clue how to fix it.

The bit of code I used for the megamenu's "LEARN" menu item is as follows:

@{
MvcHtmlString LearnTopicBlock = Html.Action("TopicBlock", "MegaMenu", new { systemName = "LearnMenu" });
}

<li>
      @LearnTopicBlock
</li>

Ideas?