Close

bug on my site

iojvan
10 years ago
#2635 Quote
Hi. I have yours electronic theme with all plugins and I have a problem with JCarousel plugin. When scroll come to the end (automatic or manualy) products in it doesn't show until refresh of the page. Circular is on....
My shop is http://www.futsal.hr

Tnx
IvanStoyanov
10 years ago
#2636 Quote
iojvan wrote:
Hi. I have yours electronic theme with all plugins and I have a problem with JCarousel plugin. When scroll come to the end (automatic or manualy) products in it doesn't show until refresh of the page. Circular is on....
My shop is http://www.futsal.hr

Tnx

Hi iojvan,

I do not see any problem with the JCarousel plugin on your website. Have you fixed the problem?

You can set the Number of visible items in the JCarousel of the vertical carousel to 3. I think that it will look better.

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
iojvan
10 years ago
#2641 Quote
Hi, TNX for your help!

I try caple of things. The problem hapens only in Chrome when I "restore down" (minimize) chrome window. Then the  plugin get broken and not showing pictures and details.

Tnx for suggestion for left banner!
iojvan
10 years ago
#2642 Quote
What is the reason for this?
IvanStoyanov
10 years ago
#2644 Quote
iojvan wrote:
Hi, TNX for your help!

I try caple of things. The problem hapens only in Chrome when I "restore down" (minimize) chrome window. Then the  plugin get broken and not showing pictures and details.

Tnx for suggestion for left banner!

Hi iojvan,

This is a very strange problem. We managed to reproduce it on your website and we think that the problem comes from the javascript of the JCarousel. We will investigate it further and will inform you as soon as we have found a solution.

We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
iojvan
10 years ago
#2661 Quote
Yes it is bit strange behavior.
Keep up with great work....
iojvan
10 years ago
#2812 Quote
Any news on this subject?? This plugin is main element on the shop home page so this bug have big impact on users experience!
Tnx
Boyko
10 years ago
#2817 Quote
iojvan wrote:
Any news on this subject?? This plugin is main element on the shop home page so this bug have big impact on users experience!
Tnx

Hi iojvan,

We just fixed the issue. You need to update the JCarousel plugin to get the fix.
You can also update the whole theme if you want as we have some new features and plugins added to the theme, so that you can take advantage of them i.e improved super-fast Ajax Filters that can also work on Manufacturer pages and a new Ribbons plugin.
Please read this articles of how to update a plugin or a theme:
www.nop-templates.com/t/HowTo

As to the problem you reported with the JCarousel plugin.
It turned out that this is a known issue in the JCarousel jquery library that we use in the plugin.
It has been reported more than 2 years ago but has never been added to the official release.
So we had to manually add the fix in the javascript file of the JCarousel and now the problem is fixed. If you are interested you can read more about this issue here.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
iojvan
10 years ago
#2904 Quote
Yes that solve my problem!
Tnx