Close

Upgraded to 3.0 and template is messed up

ylechasseur
10 years ago
#2596 Quote
Hi Guys,

You are probably very busy. I did the upgrade into my DB Sandbox and I have been surprise to lost all my anywhere sliders, my product tab mapping in fact all my Seven spike Adding  data after running the nop upgrade script. I Restore and try again to get the same result.
Have you seen this problem yet ?

Also you renamed the CSS and it is a very good idea (a bit more job for me, but easier to manage).

have a nice day

Yves
www.usnautic.com
IvanStoyanov
10 years ago
#2600 Quote
ylechasseur wrote:
Hi Guys,

You are probably very busy. I did the upgrade into my DB Sandbox and I have been surprise to lost all my anywhere sliders, my product tab mapping in fact all my Seven spike Adding  data after running the nop upgrade script. I Restore and try again to get the same result.
Have you seen this problem yet ?

Also you renamed the CSS and it is a very good idea (a bit more job for me, but easier to manage).

have a nice day

Yves
www.usnautic.com

Hi Yves,

Everything works fine on our end. In the upgrade script we do not drop the tables or delete data from them, so there should be no reason for the data in the tables to be deleted.
Only when you uninstall any plugin with tables in the database, the tables for the plugin will be dropped.

Did you ran the nopCommerce upgrade script before you run the 7Spikes upgrade script?

Can you send us your database, so that we can investigate the problem.

Best regards

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
Support
10 years ago
#2601 Quote
rscott78 wrote:
CTRL-F5 worked, though my forums don't look right still, unless this is the new look?

http://store.incontrolzwave.com/boards/topic/140/cloud-server-handshake

Hi,

We fixed some issues in the forum, but as I now inspect the css for the forum on your site, it looks like some classes are missing. So can you update the styles.css file for the theme and see if the problems with the forum go away.

Please let us know how it goes!

rscott78
10 years ago
#2606 Quote
Support wrote:

Hi,

We fixed some issues in the forum, but as I now inspect the css for the forum on your site, it looks like some classes are missing. So can you update the styles.css file for the theme and see if the problems with the forum go away.

Please let us know how it goes!

ok great, that took care of the forum problems. Thanks much.

Ryan
ylechasseur
10 years ago
#2618 Quote
Hi Ivan,

I know now.. I did the upgrade from a clean slate (new nopcommerce source) and I am adding the plugins one by one.. so I used an empty InstalledPlugins.txt ...I didn't realised ..maybe because the CSS files changed i did that ,,, it is, as usual my mistake.. sorry Ivan..

have a nice day

Yves