Close

Electric Theme Forums Need Some Love

rscott78
10 years ago
#2964 Quote
Boyko wrote:
Hi guys,

We are happy to announce the release of the Theme Roller for the Electronics theme for nopCommerce 3.0.
With the release of the Theme Roller we also improved the whole theme as well as the theme forum (as requested).

Enjoy the Theme Roller and showcase us what you have done with it!

Thanks

New theme roller for Electronic theme is looking great (http://store.incontrolzwave.com/boards)! I appreciate the effort you took to get this up and running.

A few questions about certain elements:

- I noticed that my menu rollovers continue to be the original green, yet your theme roller sample site seems to get around that. Is there a setting I need to set somewhere?
- My links in the bottom footer bar are the original color so they don't work well.
- I notice you are able to put links in your signature; is that something you released with this theme or is that a customization that I'd need to put in?
- Finally... anyway I can make my "quote" button look like your raised button?
Boyko
10 years ago
#2965 Quote
rscott78 wrote:

New theme roller for Electronic theme is looking great (http://store.incontrolzwave.com/boards)! I appreciate the effort you took to get this up and running.

Hi rscott78,

I am glad you like the Theme Roller. The team put a lot of effort in making it happen. Thank you for the feedback! We will look into the issues you have described.

Have a great weekend!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Support
10 years ago
#2975 Quote
rscott78 wrote:
Hi guys,

We are happy to announce the release of the Theme Roller for the Electronics theme for nopCommerce 3.0.
With the release of the Theme Roller we also improved the whole theme as well as the theme forum (as requested).

Enjoy the Theme Roller and showcase us what you have done with it!

Thanks

A few questions about certain elements:

- I noticed that my menu rollovers continue to be the original green, yet your theme roller sample site seems to get around that. Is there a setting I need to set somewhere?
- My links in the bottom footer bar are the original color so they don't work well.
- I notice you are able to put links in your signature; is that something you released with this theme or is that a customization that I'd need to put in?
- Finally... anyway I can make my "quote" button look like your raised button?

Hi,

We have fixed and deployed the fixes on our site. Please download your theme again, replace the ~/Themes/Electronics/Content/CSS/styles.css with the one from the downloaded package and go to your My Account -> Theme Roller page and download the built theme again.

As to your two additional questions, the links signature in our forum is a customization we have made for our need.

Hope that helps!

Please let us know if there are any other issue with the Theme Roller!