Close

Electric Theme Forums Need Some Love

rscott78
10 years ago
#2554 Quote
Hello -

I'm anxious for the 3.0 release of the Electronics theme. I do wonder - I'd love to see the forums' CSS & style get some of the love that your nop-templates.com site has. Your forums look great - but the nopCommerce forums look horrid. At the risk of insulting, the forums in the electric theme look too similar to the vanilla forums coming from nopCommerce.

I guess my point is this: I'd love to see your themes' forums look as polished and clean as the forums on your site. Any chance you could give it a run through and tidy them up?

Thanks as always for the great solution.

P.S. I'm running nop 2.7; so if you've since themed the forums, I haven't seen it yet and you can disregard this message. :)
smssly
10 years ago
#2560 Quote
Same here.

The Nop Electronics seems like a little bit outdated now (The style, color, font and layout). Even comparing with your template site: nop-templates.com.

Also I always doubt the necessity to create so many different types of themes with different names on it. It may be a better way to focus on two or three themes and then make it versatile, flexible and easy to customize to meet different requirements. Just like what Magento theme Ultimo does now like below:
http://themeforest.net/item/ultimo-fluid-responsive-magento-theme/discussion/3231798

The theme can be customized to be used in total different industry, from fashion to electronics.

Hope this request can get some feedback from 7spikes. :)

Thanks.
rscott78
10 years ago
#2654 Quote
I hear rumor that this is coming... very happy about that! :)

Will you post here when it's done or will you introduce it some other way?
IvanStoyanov
10 years ago
#2657 Quote
rscott78 wrote:
I hear rumor that this is coming... very happy about that! :)

Will you post here when it's done or will you introduce it some other way?

Hi rscott78,

Yes we are working on it at the moment. We will be ready in a few days and will post in this topic to inform you.

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
pawrisian
10 years ago
#2854 Quote
Any idea when approximately it will be ready ???
Boyko
10 years ago
#2858 Quote
pawrisian wrote:
Any idea when approximately it will be ready ???

Hi pawrisian,

Are you asking for the Theme Roller for the Electronics theme or about improving the styling of the Forum?
The Forum is the electronics theme is styled and you can see it here.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
pawrisian
10 years ago
#2861 Quote
Oh so sorry !

I am talking about the Theme Roller for the Electronics Theme.

Thanks !
Boyko
10 years ago
#2863 Quote
pawrisian wrote:
Oh so sorry !

I am talking about the Theme Roller for the Electronics Theme.

Thanks !

Hi pawrisian,

We are almost ready with the Theme Roller for the Electronics theme. We just need to create some nice Presets and some new textures. Hopefully we will be able to launch the Theme Roller at the end of next week.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
pawrisian
10 years ago
#2865 Quote
Wonderful !

Thank you so much ! Looking forward to seeing it !
Boyko
10 years ago
#2960 Quote
Hi guys,

We are happy to announce the release of the Theme Roller for the Electronics theme for nopCommerce 3.0.
With the release of the Theme Roller we also improved the whole theme as well as the theme forum (as requested).

Enjoy the Theme Roller and showcase us what you have done with it!

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team