Close

PriceRangeFilterSlider7Spikes localize seems not work

cooperchen
10 years ago
#2484 Quote
hi

today I update theme again, when it done, i found my PriceRangeFilterSlider7Spikes can not localize. it's Title always be "PRICE RANGE", and also be happen to "Clear All".

sevenspikes.nopajaxfilters.client.pricerangefilter.title
sevenspikes.nopajaxfilters.client.common.clearall

how to fix them?

by the way, SevenSpikes.NopAjaxFilters.Client.Common.Clear is working fine..
IvanStoyanov
10 years ago
#2486 Quote
cooperchen wrote:
hi

today I update theme again, when it done, i found my PriceRangeFilterSlider7Spikes can not localize. it's Title always be "PRICE RANGE", and also be happen to "Clear All".

how to fix them?

by the way, SevenSpikes.NopAjaxFilters.Client.Common.Clear is working fine..

Hi cooperchen,

Try to localize the values manually from the administration of nopCommerce

SevenSpikes.NopAjaxFilters.Client.Common.ClearAll

SevenSpikes.NopAjaxFilters.Client.PriceRangeFilter.Title

are localizable, so you should not have any problems localizing them.

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
cooperchen
10 years ago
#2505 Quote
hi

it still the same problem, i try to unplugin and replugin on my test site,  also happen this problem.

only these two are not work, and the other work fine. and these problem happen when i upgrade.
Boyko
10 years ago
#2508 Quote
cooperchen wrote:
hi

it still the same problem, i try to unplugin and replugin on my test site,  also happen this problem.

only these two are not work, and the other work fine. and these problem happen when i upgrade.

Hi cooperchen,

You need to go to your language in the Administration and localize the two resources. Find them and translate them to your language. More information about Resources here.

Please let us know if you have any problems!

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
cooperchen
10 years ago
#2510 Quote
http://test.maxcare.tw/content/fileuploader/images/pr.png
http://test.maxcare.tw/content/fileuploader/images/tw.png

photo1 show the problems what i say.

i am sure that localize string no change as photo2, and also I restart web site again and again, but the same problem still there.
Boyko
10 years ago
#2511 Quote
cooperchen wrote:
http://test.maxcare.tw/content/fileuploader/images/pr.png
http://test.maxcare.tw/content/fileuploader/images/tw.png

photo1 show the problems what i say.

i am sure that localize string no change as photo2, and also I restart web site again and again, but the same problem still there.

Hi cooperchen,

That's is strange. You can try to change the resource keys for these 2 resources with your own ones.
The "Clear All" resource key can be modified in this file:

Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters\Views\NopAjaxFilters\NopFilters.cshtml

on this line:

<a class="clearFilterOptionsAll">@T("SevenSpikes.NopAjaxFilters.Client.Common.ClearAll")</a>

The "Price Range" resource key can be modified in this file:

Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters\Views\PriceRangeFilterSlider7Spikes\PriceRangeFilterSlider.cshtml

on this line:

<a class="toggleControl">@T("SevenSpikes.NopAjaxFilters.Client.PriceRangeFilter.Title")</a>

Just change the bold keys with your own and add them for your language(s) and the Filters should use the new resources.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
cooperchen
10 years ago
#2514 Quote
hi

follow ur suggestion, i kenw to modify those two file will be localize. and it really wrok.

so I change SevenSpikes.NopAjaxFilters.Client.PriceRangeFilter.Title to SevenSpikes.NopAjaxFilters.Client.PriceRangeFilter.TW.Title and It worked too. I so confuse about these.

and SevenSpikes.NopAjaxFilters.Client.Common.TW.ClearAll worked too.. XD
cooperchen
10 years ago
#2515 Quote
finally i found the problem where is..

the SevenSpikes.NopAjaxFilters.Client.Common.ClearAll have two record in table LocaleStringResource.

when I unplugin preview SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters. and it seems not to uninstall all of these localize strings.

when i replugin SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters again. it seems to add localize strings again.

in table will find these strings are double.
Boyko
10 years ago
#2516 Quote
cooperchen wrote:
finally i found the problem where is..

the SevenSpikes.NopAjaxFilters.Client.Common.ClearAll have two record in table LocaleStringResource.

when I unplugin preview SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters. and it seems not to uninstall all of these localize strings.

when i replugin SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters again. it seems to add localize strings again.

in table will find these strings are double.

Hi cooperchen,

Yes, we don't uninstall resources as there are a lot of clients that translate the resources into their languages directly in nopCommerce. They don't have them in a Resources.xx.xml file and if we are to remove them when the plugin is uninstall they won't be very happy after that. But the problem with the duplicate resources is related with something else that we recently fixed. Which version of nopCommerce do you use?
The issue that we fixed is related to the fact that when you modify a resource string in nopCommerce administration it is saved in lowercase and in nopCommerce 2.7 and nopCommerce 2.8 we added the ability to insert missing resources but we didn't expect them to be with lowercase. That's why if you had modified a resource in the administration you can have a duplicate one but with Camalcase. This issues are fixed now and if you use the latest SevenSpikes.Core plugin you should not have duplicate resources anymore.
I was not sure if this was the case with you as on the screenshot that you sent I could see the resources only once and thought it should be a different matter.

Thanks for the feedback and please let us know if you have any other issues with the resources.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
cooperchen
10 years ago
#2517 Quote
thanks for ur help.

at last, I reimport my localize strings from XML. and it work fine. ^.^