Close

Bugs

Support
10 years ago
#2351 Quote
Topic for reporting any Nop NeoFashion Theme problems.

IMPORTANT NOTE: There is a known issues with installing new plugins in nopCommerce. Please read this post for more information how to resolve it.
MattyLB
10 years ago
#2433 Quote
I've noticed that each time I remove the "#" from the YouTube follow us link in Admin > Plugins > Nop NeoFashion Theme (and leave it empty because I don't use YouTube), the YouTube icon randomly reappears on the front-end and when I go back into the NeoFashion config, the "#" is back. I noticed this happens more if I make a change to just about any Nop Plugin and go back to view the front-end page.
IvanStoyanov
10 years ago
#2440 Quote
MattyLB wrote:
I've noticed that each time I remove the "#" from the YouTube follow us link in Admin > Plugins > Nop NeoFashion Theme (and leave it empty because I don't use YouTube), the YouTube icon randomly reappears on the front-end and when I go back into the NeoFashion config, the "#" is back. I noticed this happens more if I make a change to just about any Nop Plugin and go back to view the front-end page.

Hi MattyLB,

Thank you for reporting this problem.

We fixed it. You can apply the fix by downloading the package from our website and follow this guide http://www.nop-templates.com/t/How-To-Update-A-NopCommerce-Plugin. You need to update only the Core plugin.

Thanks,

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
rama
10 years ago
#2487 Quote
View string resource \ Resource name "checkout.button" in German is not supported.
Greets
Boyko
10 years ago
#2488 Quote
rama wrote:
View string resource \ Resource name "checkout.button" in German is not supported.
Greets

Hi rama,

If you see this text "checkout.button" this means that this resource is not translated for the current language or it is missing. You can go in the Administration and as described in our Glossary you need to go to your language and search for this resource and add it.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
zjerry
10 years ago
#2617 Quote
2.8 upgraded to 3.0
In every modal popup like the one with UE cookies warning or other with terms acceptance during checkout there is no 'X' mark to dismiss the dialog. There is ugly capitalized 'CLOSE' string on white background instead, which is not even right aligned.
Also, in the quick-view the 'X' dialog dismissing button is to bright when mouse-over - you have a feeling that you dont have any buton to click to on the brighter-set monitor.
Support
10 years ago
#2620 Quote
zjerry wrote:
2.8 upgraded to 3.0
In every modal popup like the one with UE cookies warning or other with terms acceptance during checkout there is no 'X' mark to dismiss the dialog. There is ugly capitalized 'CLOSE' string on white background instead, which is not even right aligned.
Also, in the quick-view the 'X' dialog dismissing button is to bright when mouse-over - you have a feeling that you dont have any buton to click to on the brighter-set monitor.

Hi zjerry,

Thank you for your feedback. The close button on the popups had been broken due to the new jquery,ui.js. We have fixed this, as well as the close button of the Nop Quick View plugin and uploaded them on our site. Please download the theme again and replace the styles.css file of the theme and the Nop Quick View plugin.

Hope that helps!
zjerry
10 years ago
#2628 Quote
Thanks, now it looks ok.

Can you point me to where I can localize the 'close' tooltip that appears when hoovering over 'X' button in those dialogs?

Also I've found one hard coded string in the:
   \Themes\NeoFashion\Views\ShoppingCart\OrderSummary.cshtml
   at line 96:  title="View details"
which probably should be placed in resources.
IvanStoyanov
10 years ago
#2630 Quote
zjerry wrote:
Thanks, now it looks ok.

Can you point me to where I can localize the 'close' tooltip that appears when hoovering over 'X' button in those dialogs?

Also I've found one hard coded string in the:
   \Themes\NeoFashion\Views\ShoppingCart\OrderSummary.cshtml
   at line 96:  title="View details"
which probably should be placed in resources.

Hi zjerry,

The Close tooltip comes from the jQuery-UI and it can not be localized from the administration of nopCommerce. You can check the jQuery-UI website. Maybe there is a solution to this problem.

The resource that is in the  \Themes\NeoFashion\Views\ShoppingCart\OrderSummary.cshtml view is not localized in nopCommerce by default. You can localize it by yourself by creating a custom resource string and adding it to the resource strings in the administration.
Also you can write in the forum of nopCommerce and report this problem.

Best regards,

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
zjerry
10 years ago
#3912 Quote
nopCommerce 3.2

If the "Terms of service (shopping cart page)" or "Terms of service (confirm order page)" option is in use, then if user clicks link to read terms the ugly new browser windows appears.

In 3.1 we have an elegant modal dialog displayed for that purpose.

Can you fix this?