Close

Nothing showing in menus

armscar
4 years ago
#16398 Quote
Hi,
I have looked through the forum postings but can't find a solution. I have installed Pavilion theme and set up Mega Menus for two menus, one for categories on the left column, and one for header items. Both are working fine in VS on my local computer, but the menus are blank on the hosted site  www.armscar.com.au.   Do you have any suggestions where to start looking for the problem?

Thank you,
Chris
Boyko
4 years ago
#20874 Quote
armscar wrote:
Hi,
I have looked through the forum postings but can't find a solution. I have installed Pavilion theme and set up Mega Menus for two menus, one for categories on the left column, and one for header items. Both are working fine in VS on my local computer, but the menus are blank on the hosted site  www.armscar.com.au.   Do you have any suggestions where to start looking for the problem?

Thank you,
Chris

Hi Chris,

Please note that any changes to the Mega Menu are kept in the database.
So if you are doing your changes on a local database then they will not be automatically available on your production database. So I guess this is the case and you simply need to setup the menu again on your production site.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
armscar
4 years ago
#20877 Quote
Thanks for the reply. I solved it by disabling Mega Menus in Configuration > Plugins > Local Plugins. My menu items then appeared. I have no idea why, unless there was a conflict between the included Mega Menus, and the Pavilion theme version.
anton_ivanov
4 years ago
#20886 Quote
Hello,

Unfortunately, there is too little information regarding your issue and we can't help you here.
Can you submit a ticket with your admin credentials and store URL so we can investigate your configuration and see what is causing this?
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com