Close

Multiple filters applied causes out-of-memory-crash

Intelisale
4 years ago
#16293 Quote
Hello,

When I apply multiple filters, 10+ (we have a lot of product properties), at some point with every applied filter the page starts to slow down. I get the following warning in the console:

Throttling navigation to prevent the browser from hanging. See https://crbug.com/882238. Command line switch --disable-ipc-flooding-protection can be used to bypass the protection
i @ HistoryState.min.js:26
e @ HistoryState.min.js:18
u @ ReverseInfiniteScroll.min.js:1
(anonymous) @ ReverseInfiniteScroll.min.js:1
dispatch @ jquery-3.3.1.min.js:2
y.handle @ jquery-3.3.1.min.js:2
trigger @ jquery-3.3.1.min.js:2
(anonymous) @ Filters.min.js:1
u @ jquery-3.3.1.min.js:2
fireWith @ jquery-3.3.1.min.js:2
k @ jquery-3.3.1.min.js:2
(anonymous) @ jquery-3.3.1.min.js:2
load (async)
send @ jquery-3.3.1.min.js:2
ajax @ jquery-3.3.1.min.js:2
e.ajax @ jquery-migrate-3.0.1.min.js:80
A.requestProductsForSelectedFilters @ Filters.min.js:1
(anonymous) @ AttributeFilter.min.js:1
dispatch @ jquery-3.3.1.min.js:2
y.handle @ jquery-3.3.1.min.js:2

With every applied filter it keeps getting slower and slower until finally everything stops and the page throws an exception: Paused before potential out-of-memory crash and throws me to jquery-3.3.1.min.js line 2, column 27293.

This is also happening when we are clicking activate/deactivate on different filters.

Has anyone else had this case? Should I report a bug? Could you help me with this issue?

Thanks!
anton_ivanov
4 years ago
#16294 Quote
Hello,

Can you please submit a ticket with store URL, admin credentials and more details on how to reproduce this issue so we can investigate it?
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
[email protected]
3 years ago
#21295 Quote
Did anything ever come of this? We are experiencing the same thing. Specifically with the Prisma theme. On the infinite scroll, looks like there's 4 separate ajax calls that sometimes just hang:
1. getFilteredProducts
2. RetrieveProductRibbons
3. GetAjaxCartButtonsAjax
4. getquickviewbutton
todor.atanasov
3 years ago
#21322 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
Did anything ever come of this? We are experiencing the same thing. Specifically with the Prisma theme. On the infinite scroll, looks like there's 4 separate ajax calls that sometimes just hang:
1. getFilteredProducts
2. RetrieveProductRibbons
3. GetAjaxCartButtonsAjax
4. getquickviewbutton

Greetings,

In order for us to investigate further, please raise a ticket. We would need access to your administrator dashboard and steps to replicate the issue.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com
VisionFriendly
3 years ago
#21324 Quote
I did create a ticket (15137), but in case others have the same problem: it seemed to be related to the Infinite Scroll setting. Turning Infinite Scroll off "fixes" the issue, although still not ideal.