Close

Instagram Authorize failed

Andrea.Saedi
4 years ago
#16198 Quote
Hi,
After click on Authorize, in Nop social feed plugin for Instagram, this error occured,
"{"error_type": "OAuthException", "code": 400, "error_message": "Invalid scope field(s): public_content"}"
Kindly please help me.
anton_ivanov
4 years ago
#16199 Quote
Hello,

Thank you for reporting this!
This issue has already been fixed in the latest version of the plugin. Please update your plugin on your store.

You can read how to update a plugin in this article from our documentation.

Hope that helps!
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
Andrea.Saedi
4 years ago
#16200 Quote
Dear Anton Ivanov
Hi,
Thanks for your advice, but already use latest version and the issue exist.
Please help me.
Best Regards.
anton_ivanov
4 years ago
#16211 Quote
Hello,

Could you submit a ticket with your nopCommerce version, URL and admin credentials to your store?
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
Andrea.Saedi
4 years ago
#16215 Quote
Daer Anton Ivanov
   Hi,
Appreciate,
Unfortunately, I could not submit any ticket on nop-templates.com, because I see this message: "You can submit a ticket only for the products you have a valid license for.

Here is the list of products for which you have valid licenses and for which you can submit a ticket.

Please select the product(s) from the list below by clicking on them!"

I purchased my nop products from a local reseller, and the local reseller did not give me the licenses, because the local reseller, ownself registered my purchased nop products directly.
By the way, for further information:my nopCommerce version is 4.20
Please give me some advice.
Best regards.
Boyko
4 years ago
#16222 Quote
Andrea.Saedi wrote:
Daer Anton Ivanov
   Hi,
Appreciate,
Unfortunately, I could not submit any ticket on nop-templates.com, because I see this message: "You can submit a ticket only for the products you have a valid license for.

Here is the list of products for which you have valid licenses and for which you can submit a ticket.

Please select the product(s) from the list below by clicking on them!"

I purchased my nop products from a local reseller, and the local reseller did not give me the licenses, because the local reseller, ownself registered my purchased nop products directly.
By the way, for further information:my nopCommerce version is 4.20
Please give me some advice.
Best regards.

Hi Andrea.Saedi,

What do you mean by local reseller? We do not allow anyone else to resell our products.
If some other company has created the website for you then you need to ask them to submit  a ticket on your behalf since they are the license holders i.e Multiple Domain License.

Also if you don't have account with us you need to ask them to provide you with the latest version of the plugin where as Anton explained the issue is fixed.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
byronfas
3 years ago
#21234 Quote
I have this error: {"error_type": "OAuthException", "code": 400, "error_message": "Invalid scope: ['basic']"}
so instead of using this url: https://www.instagram.com/oauth/authorize?client_id=------6642&redirect_uri=https://www.ximivogue.com.sv/Instagram/Authenticate?socialNetworkId=1&response_type=code&scope=basic
I use this: https://api.instagram.com/oauth/authorize?client_id=----6642&redirect_uri=https://www.ximivogue.com.sv/Instagram/Authenticate&scope=user_profile,user_media&response_type=code
and this return a Code, but nopcommerce display an error page, and on the log it has the following error:
Log level: Error
Short message: social network id should not be 0
Full message:  
System.ArgumentException: social network id should not be 0
   at SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.SocialFeed.Services.SocialNetworkService.GetSocialNetworkSettings[T](Int32 socialNetworkId)
   at SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.SocialFeed.Areas.Admin.Controllers.SocialNetwork.InstagramController.OAuth(String code, Int32 socialNetworkId)

Please do you know how to fix this.  I am working with version 4.20. I will appreciate your help.