Close

How to create the same look as the store demo

chenos7
11 years ago
#2203 Quote
Hi,

I would like to know how to create the same look and feel like the demo fashion store.

Can someone please help (guide) me to configure my store to have a look the same as the fashion demo store?

Thank you,
Chen

IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#2204 Quote
chenos7 wrote:
Hi,

I would like to know how to create the same look and feel like the demo fashion store.

Can someone please help (guide) me to configure my store to have a look the same as the fashion demo store?

Thank you,
Chen

Hi Chen,

Please read our online documentation for the Fashion theme http://www.nop-templates.com/Help/NopFashionTheme/Version_2_8/readme.html

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
chenos7
11 years ago
#2206 Quote
Hi,

I did.
I've followed the installation guide and I didn't get the same result.

Thank you,
Chen
Boyko
11 years ago
#2208 Quote
chenos7 wrote:
Hi,

I did.
I've followed the installation guide and I didn't get the same result.

Thank you,
Chen

Hi Chen,

You need to change the theme as you are using the DefaultClean theme at the moment. Please make sure you change the theme to Fashion as shown in Step 4 in the documentation.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
chenos7
11 years ago
#2210 Quote
Hi,

Can you please try again.

Best regards,
Chen
Boyko
11 years ago
#2213 Quote
chenos7 wrote:
Hi,

Can you please try again.

Best regards,
Chen

It is a duplicate post as it is already answered here.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
chenos7
11 years ago
#2214 Quote
Hi,

It's not a duplicate issue. the issue that you are referring as a duplicate is regarding an issue with photo overlapping the text and not like these issue that is asking how to create the same look and feel like your demo store.

Best regards,
Chen
Boyko
11 years ago
#2215 Quote
chenos7 wrote:
Hi,

It's not a duplicate issue. the issue that you are referring as a duplicate is regarding an issue with photo overlapping the text and not like these issue that is asking how to create the same look and feel like your demo store.

Best regards,
Chen

Hi Chen,

Creating the same look and feel as the demo store couldn't be specified as an issue.
When you use the Fashion theme in your store this means that your store already has the same look and feel as our demo store as it is also running exactly the same Fashion theme. The difference is only in the images of the products used in the theme.
If you are talking about how we have setup the demo store i.e the Home page it is a different matter.
Here is how we have setup the Home page of the fashion theme demo using our plugins.
1. Have the Mega Menu on the top, which is installed and enabled by default when you install the theme.
2. Then under the Mega Menu we have placed a Slider with 2 images.There is a predefined widget zone "home_page_main_slider" in the theme that you can use to place the Slider in it.
3. Under the main menu we have place two JCarousels as both are placed in this widget zone "fashion_home_page_after_main_slider". The first one has a data source of type "Recently Added Products" and the second one has a data source of type "Manufacturers". The skin for both is "default-4-items".

That's it about the home page. Please note that when the plugins are installed they have the same default settings as in our demo store i.e image sizes etc.

Thank
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team