Close

Otpion to add Mobile Version Image in Main Banner.

[email protected]
4 years ago
#15997 Quote
Dear Team , I would like to recommend a Banner update for Home Banner Slider. Can you add two variation of image size , one optimized for desktop and another for mobile layouts. Currently the banner image dimension are horizontal and the any banner text becomes small to read. Request a vertical banner layout which can be set to 50% , 75% , 100% on screen height. This will help us in marketing content and more flexibility . Please advise whether this can be rolled out , or if requested be done via custom work.
Thanks
[email protected]
4 years ago
#15998 Quote
Hi to add to above. I mean to add options for mobile version banner settings .
Valentin
4 years ago
#16002 Quote
Hello [email protected],

in version 4.2 you are now able to upload a separate mobile image in your Anywhere Sliders plugin. It will show on resolutions less than 768px so you can have different proportions on it.
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com
Cardiopets
4 years ago
#16062 Quote
I have added square images to the mobile version on the anywhere slider but it is still only showing a small version of the desktop image (I am using the avenue theme)
hristo
4 years ago
#16072 Quote
Cardiopets wrote:
I have added square images to the mobile version on the anywhere slider but it is still only showing a small version of the desktop image (I am using the avenue theme)

Hi, the problem was specific for Avenue theme. It is now fixed and deployed online so you can download your Anywhere Sliders plugin again. The file you have to replace is NivoSlider.cshtml for Avenue theme only, or just replace the entire plugin folder. You may need to restart the site (application) after that.
Regards,
Hristo Gospodinov
Nop-Templates.com